• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 2006 player editor

its early days... im sure there will be

does anyone know if a players height/weight can be adjusted properly - not just a few body shapes to pick from like last year?

so many questions... so little answers :wah:

well i guess we will have to wait for the game

Originally posted by BOKean@Feb 11 2006, 08:45 AM
its early days... im sure there will be

does anyone know if a players height/weight can be adjusted properly - not just a few body shapes to pick from like last year?
YES! You can select height (5'6-6'10) and the corresponding weight according to height. The player editor is very good this year, although they do need to include the stamina setting...

The accessories:

Headgear: ~18 different scrum taps + head tape
Gloves: yup
Tape: Wrists/ankles/fingers

The face editor is still a bit lacking (esp. compared to Fifa) but it's pretty functional.

Attributes pretty much the same as last time I think. I hope Lazy_chestnut can build an ed quickly, I do need to work on it a bit. The biggest gripe with the editor is that there's no quick scroll function for the attributes. So it can take a bit of time...

No create-a-team option :( but you can save the default rosters etc. first, so it's all good

That's good.

Have you created a player? Is the head out of proportion to the body like last year?

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 11 2006, 10:27 AM
That's good.

Have you created a player? Is the head out of proportion to the body like last year?
I've created 25 :p

I don't really notice head to body sizes, but the players do look pretty decent...nothing too offensive in any case.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Feb 11 2006, 11:49 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 11 2006, 10:27 AM
That's good.

I've created 25 :p

I don't really notice head to body sizes, but the players do look pretty decent...nothing too offensive in any case. [/b]
That's cool.

Nobody with crooked overly large noses? No orange skin?

Nah, don't worry about it. Seems pretty sweet so far. I like the fact that you can have more than one head gear. I hated the white.

Another nit-picking question though... Created players that wear head gear, are they instantly bald underneath?

Latest posts