Rugby 2012 or Challenge App?

Kiwiwomble

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Otago
Hey didn't know wherethere to put this in one forum or the other so went for 'General" ;o)

has either group announced whether they are planning on releasing an App version (Iphone or other)?

had fifa 10 on my itouch for a while and is fantastic, manager mode/training/transfers/be a pro etc and dont have to **** the wife off all the time by kicking her of the tv to play it!

not worried about photo real graphics etc just good gameplay and features

I'll stick my neck out and say "no"
However there are a couple of other rugby games for the ipod/phone out there atm (can't remember their names but if you have a look around the forum you'll find the threads about them)

Last edited:
I don't know about HB but Sidhe set up Pik Pok games which does all of their iphone/android/smartphone stuff. I don't know if they would ever port something as big as rugby challenge over though.

I dont know much about actual programing but would a rugby game be more complicated than a football one to port to something like iphone? my fingers are crossed

Hey didn't know wherethere to put this in one forum or the other so went for 'General" ;o)

has either group announced whether they are planning on releasing an App version (Iphone or other)?

We haven't officially announced the platforms for Rugby Challenge yet, but so far have said "console and PC" which would suggest there is no iPhone/Android version.

We do have a Smartphone division, PikPok (www.pikpokgames.com), and have released a rugby related product, Flick Kick Rugby for iPhone/Android (www.pikpokgames.com/rugby/). It is however only a goal kicking game, not a full blown rugby ***le however.

There are already iPhone rugby games out there if you search the App Store though.

its just goal kicking though? any recommendations for the full games?

cool, thanks, might give it a go, would be great to see somethign this good looking but with Club Teams

I am also waiting for Rugby 2012 with great intense and i hope that you will share latest news about it.

Latest posts