• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 2006 > You

awesome review there. defintely sounds like a game to get. hope swordfish do continue to make sports games as that as what they are good at.

Originally posted by esoj@Nov 15 2005, 12:06 PM
awesome review there. defintely sounds like a game to get. hope swordfish to continue to make sports games as that as what they are good at.

<

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 15 2005, 04:48 AM
I was very sad to learn that this is probably Swordfish’s last sports game. I do hope Vivendi allow them to do what they do best, but Trev and Ian seem resigned to the fact.

Let’s hope they see sense, eh?

IThis is an excellent game.
did you completely not see this part ripper. there seems like a high chance that swordfish will no longer be making sports games and will be doing whatever else viviendi tell them too

I know, Jamie Lyon/St Helens told me on MSN when I asked him... I was just regestring my shock of learning it.

We really need a crying Smilies.

Just felt like quoting your post because Im lazy.

Excellent review....Well, all but the last couple of paragraphs.

Damn I wish this game would hurry up and get released!

yeah too true kaftka it seems to be the goods even the die hard league fan likes it. oh true ripper and defintely need a crying smiley.

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 15 2005, 03:48 AM
“Spear tackle!†I cried, jokingly.
ROFLMAO
<
<
<

I can picture you saying it now. You get really involved, as I seem to recall when you came to ours for that very first go on Rugby 2004 ( erk! ) and you shouted " FORRRRRRRWARRRRRDDDDD" at the top of your voice at a forward pass.

Me and Knowsley Peed ourselves over that
<

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 15 2005, 02:48 AM
If you’re looking for an arcade experience, look no further. If you’re looking for simulation, still look no further. If you’re looking for fun, look no further. This is an excellent game produced by an honest, upfront and dedicated team that listen to both fans and critics. I was very sad to learn that this is probably Swordfish’s last sports game. I do hope Vivendi allow them to do what they do best, but Trev and Ian seem resigned to the fact.

Let’s hope they see sense, eh?
That seriously sucks! Do you mean we're gonna be stuck with HB's half finished games from now on??? Tell Ian and Trev to move to Australia and try get togeather with HES
<

yeah it will be a big shame if the talented people at Swordfish will not be able to make rugby games or any sports games in the future. We can only that viviendi let them continue with what they are doing. it will be a tragedy if we are stuck with hb/ea doing rugby games. hopefully it doesn't come down to that and either swordfish continues to do rugby games or another company takes the challenge on and in the process ea continue to hopefully raise their game. And man this game is sounding really really good and well worth the wait it seems.

What we needed was greater publicity for RC2006. If it doesn't sell then there will be no more sports games form the people at swordfish. The shame is that the company folded so there has been little opportunity to publicise the game for legal, and logistical reasons.

In career mode, are able to buy ourselves? (The names we submitted to be included in the game).

You will be able to yeah, I was just lucky enough to be in the starting squad!
<

Providing you have enough cash, of course.

Originally posted by locksley+Nov 15 2005, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Nov 15 2005, 01:51 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jamie Lyon
@Nov 15 2005, 03:48 AM
“Spear tackle!†I cried, jokingly.
ROFLMAO
<
<
<

I can picture you saying it now. You get really involved, as I seem to recall when you came to ours for that very first go on Rugby 2004 ( erk! ) and you shouted " FORRRRRRRWARRRRRDDDDD" at the top of your voice at a forward pass.

Me and Knowsley Peed ourselves over that
<
[/b]
Weeeeeeeeeel it was forward!
<
<

I do get into my games, all the more enjoyable if you imagine them to be real!

Originally posted by Jamie Lyon@Nov 15 2005, 11:09 PM
You will be able to yeah, I was just lucky enough to be in the starting squad!
<

Providing you have enough cash, of course.
What are our attributes like? are they anywhere near the pro's attributes?

sucks the dont sell rc2006 here, only ea's...o well maybe r06 will be good to...we'll see...

dc...

lol, can't wait to play using all the TRF members. Obviously we'll all be pants and form some sort of comedic rag tag bunch of raggamuffins. Like the Mighty Ducks, without Emilio Estevez..

shattered they could've atleast made some of us good.. can we edit our settings? haha..

Originally posted by 187@Nov 17 2005, 09:38 PM
shattered they could've atleast made some of us good.. can we edit our settings? haha..

Doh ... you can't be good if you're in the starting career mode teams. It's like Master League on Pro Evo, you start with no so good players and make them better or buy new ones.

You start with crap stats but will be good by the end.
<

Latest posts