• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

I have searched high and low, checked every page Google spits out that has the phrase "rugby challnege 3" and to my dissapoinment, nothing new! not even a new screenshot or trailer or even a gameplay video! this is actually an embarrasment to be honest! they shouldve started marketing the game when the WC kicked off, damn people wouldve jumped out of their seats for a chance to see the new game! I expect everyone is excited to play as Japan in RC3 (even though not licensed, but can be edited)

I really hope for an Oct release but as OvalBall said a more polished, great game can be forgiven regarding the delays...

Hell even that rubbish Rugby 15 had more "google" time than RC3...

SHOCKING to say the least.

Hell even that rubbish Rugby 15 had more "google" time than RC3...

SHOCKING to say the least.
It even made it into the top 10 games chart for ps4 and Xbox one in the UK, or at least the Sainsburys (A British supermarket) game chart anyway

It even made it into the top 10 games chart for ps4 and Xbox one in the UK, or at least the Sainsburys (A British supermarket) game chart anyway

I think that was purely because it was called rugby World Cup, people just excited because it is the official game, God knows why they were given the rights though.

I think that was purely because it was called rugby World Cup, people just excited because it is the official game, God knows why they were given the rights though.

They even had a few tv adds for the World Cup game!!! Shocking!!

I think that this weekend could potentially determine when we start getting information regarding release as the game will be getting its first public play chance at Armageddon in Auckland, Nz sometime over the weekend. Hopefully we might also get some videos

I think that this weekend could potentially determine when we start getting information regarding release as the game will be getting its first public play chance at Armageddon in Auckland, Nz sometime over the weekend. Hopefully we might also get some videos
thats if it is still going to be on show there, perhaps they've withdrawn

thats if it is still going to be on show there, perhaps they've withdrawn

I checked the Armaggedon NZL page and RC3 is listed there so hopefully some gameplay footage and a release date...

off topic, did any of you guys see TheScottishCanon's video where he destroys RWC 15 game? Seriously that oke is weird, spend money and then destroy it on video?

attention seeker if you ask me....

I checked the Armaggedon NZL page and RC3 is listed there so hopefully some gameplay footage and a release date...

off topic, did any of you guys see TheScottishCanon's video where he destroys RWC 15 game? Seriously that oke is weird, spend money and then destroy it on video?

attention seeker if you ask me....

There isn't much love for TheScottishCanon on this forum as he frequently posts false or inaccurate info. He also click-bait's viewers to his youtube vids. It would be best to rather steer clear of him.

There isn't much love for TheScottishCanon on this forum as he frequently posts false or inaccurate info. He also click-bait's viewers to his youtube vids. It would be best to rather steer clear of him.

such as 'RUGBY CHALLENGE 3 RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED' - only to find in the video, he has found out that it will be 'sometime in Q4'. -_- yeah thanks for that mate

such as 'RUGBY CHALLENGE 3 RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED' - only to find in the video, he has found out that it will be 'sometime in Q4'. -_- yeah thanks for that mate

yea i figured, he is a knob.... some kid trying to impress everyone.. and he has the most annoying voice! wanna give him one running kick f@ck slap!!!!

yea i figured, he is a knob.... some kid trying to impress everyone.. and he has the most annoying voice! wanna give him one running kick f@ck slap!!!!

not feeling the love for TSC....

- - - Updated - - -

seriously does anyone care about this game? it's pretty obvious it'll be terrible with the complete lack of marketing. the screenshots provided shows just how similar it is to RC2, so we're just getting RC2 with be a pro. if they were producing a game with any standards, they would have advertised it for months now. it's not hard. make an fb page and post on it once a week with updates. very cheap to do.

not feeling the love for TSC....

- - - Updated - - -

seriously does anyone care about this game? it's pretty obvious it'll be terrible with the complete lack of marketing. the screenshots provided shows just how similar it is to RC2, so we're just getting RC2 with be a pro. if they were producing a game with any standards, they would have advertised it for months now. it's not hard. make an fb page and post on it once a week with updates. very cheap to do.

Rugby challenge 2 is the best rugby union game to date and only fell down in a few places. It didn't need a major overhaul, In fact with a proper carrier mode and a few stat/ slider changes you have a very good game in many people's opinions.

Rugby challenge 2 is the best rugby union game to date and only fell down in a few places. It didn't need a major overhaul, In fact with a proper carrier mode and a few stat/ slider changes you have a very good game in many people's opinions.

yea i was pretty happy with RC2, i hope theres quite a few improvements but i wouldnt be majorly disappointed if there wasnt. im looking forward to be a pro mode

They could literally just do a diarrhoea into a ps4 case and it'd be better than rugby 15, so if they even market it slightly then word of mouth should make it sell a reasonable amount.

The fact that it's the best rugby union game so far (which I completely agree with) doesn't mean it's a great game. Every other game has been so poor that RC2 stands out in comparison. However, I firmly they believe that Sidhe had the correct template to build an outstanding game. If RC2 had a few offensive set plays, better defensive strategies (eg blitz defense, drift defense, one off shooters etc) rather than the messed up pod system crap they gave us, it would have been an unbelievable game. RC3, I assume, won't have any set plays or decent defensive strategies. Considering these components will be missing, the be a pro mode will be a disaster. I have pretty much zero expectations for this game but I definitely want to be proven wrong.

Seems to me that even Wicked Witch is getting annoyed with Tru Blu's lack of communication over their ***le:
Twitter post.jpg

--- Update ---

Not sure why that is coming up so small, just click on it to see the full image

Last edited:
Seems to me that even Wicked Witch is getting annoyed with Tru Blu's lack of communication over their ***le:
View attachment 4063

--- Update ---

I really hope so, this week with the run up to the wc final would be the perfect time to market it/release it

View attachment 4063

--- Update ---

If they've already made the trailer then why trublu havnt put it online. It all seems fishy

Latest posts