• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

tweets tweets tweets tweets!! really? what does "soon" mean to them? lost all interest

seems like there has been a huge breakdown in the relationship between developer and publisher going by some of the tweets. Wicked witch keep telling people that tru blu games will have news soon and one tweet I saw from wicked witch said they had finished the game in late october and that is was now waiting for tru blu games to announce the release date. Here we are nearly december and still no news or a trailer and most likely this game if it is still coming out seems like it will be next year sometime.

seems like there has been a huge breakdown in the relationship between developer and publisher going by some of the tweets. Wicked witch keep telling people that tru blu games will have news soon and one tweet I saw from wicked witch said they had finished the game in late october and that is was now waiting for tru blu games to announce the release date. Here we are nearly december and still no news or a trailer and most likely this game if it is still coming out seems like it will be next year sometime.

It certainly seems like everything to do with Tru Blu published games seems to be going through a period of large delays. The reason given has been delays and failures in the approvals process with Microsoft in particular. Don Bradman Cricket's Patch 3 has been supposed to arrive for many months now, Rugby League Live 3 has a patch which is starting to head in the same direction and with Rugby Challenge 3, I'm sure something has been said somewhere that it's in the same situation. Especially with the game "finished", boxes printed etc.

It seems to be a catch-all reason in the lead up to an update or new game which explains delays on "finished" product releasing. With other games developers and publishers, the games media would start to think "problems with the game" or "financial trouble" with either the publisher or developer. In this case the common link between all the games is Tru Blu and the only thing they do more than attempt to release games is to keep their audience in the dark. World Champions on that front.

The FanHub on Steam has been patched both yesterday and today if that's any indicator of activity

ok i just had a thought this morning, and i am not sure if i am wrong or not (i hope i am)

ok, this game is being released on old and new gen, now my question is:

7s, be a pro etc is it for ALL platforms or just for new gen? sorry if this was answered i just cant seem to find concrete info on that?

That is "if" there is still going to be a game i have lost intrest in this game now waiting for the new global rugby manager coming out soon and it is looking very good and they care about their fans

obviously there will be a game dude... yes i am upset about the lack of screens/vids but hey, would you like a half assed game such as Rugby 15? thought so...

i am sure it will be released for the xmas rush?

obviously there will be a game dude... yes i am upset about the lack of screens/vids but hey, would you like a half assed game such as Rugby 15? thought so...

i am sure it will be released for the xmas rush?

i cant see it happening before christmas, i really hope so though

well i guess only time will tell...

can i please get some answer on my intial question? :)

7s, be a pro etc is it for ALL platforms or just for new gen? sorry if this was answered i just cant seem to find concrete info on that?

well i guess only time will tell...

can i please get some answer on my intial question? :)

Those features are a staple of the game, it would definitely be in the old console versions as well. The only thing you will lose out on in the older console versions on the game are graphics and I would imagine pretty things like crowds being significantly toned out so that the console can handle it.

All features will be available to all formats. Christmas can still happen, nothing confirmed though.

Fake as always, 2015 can still happen, if not it will always be as short as it can be, no long or planned delay.

There is no way this game is still releasing in 2015? C'mon guys, use your common sense. Where have you ever seen a game without a release date until into December still releasing in December, arguably the most chaotic month of the year?

Hopefully with it being delayed means they'll try to get licence from the six nations and the other teams waiting to be licensed in the game

Hopefully with it being delayed means they'll try to get licence from the six nations and the other teams waiting to be licensed in the game

It's a bit late to add licences and teams I'd imagine, because the game is listed as complete, in the boxes just waiting for Tru Blu to hurry the **** up and release the game.

Wondering if they are waiting for confirmed squads for the Jaguars and Sunwolves? Is it confirmed if it is new format Super Rugby?

Latest posts