• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 PC Roster That Working

so there is a wicked witch folder and nothing in it? ...or there is no such folder in appdata ..local..etc ?maybe checking folder options hidden files

so there is a wicked witch folder and nothing in it? ...or there is no such folder in appdata ..local..etc ?maybe checking folder options hidden files
Yes Bud there No file in there saying wicked witch

Thank for Your Help bud .I clicked the hidden files and it was there

Thank You bud for asking and your Relpy.

I just got it right Thank again ..
Could you send me the media links for the stadaim updates if there is one .Thanks again appreciate all the Help

Exactly, maybe is an error in the search or the folder Appdata is not visible. I hope you solved your problem miker

Last edited:
sorry if i wrong post about this .. when i started to create new pro player .. then i choose a team .. suddenly its stop working ... can anyone help me ? please urgent

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    260.3 KB · Views: 6
So the kits are all fine etc. But the DB file (which is installed in the correct location) boots up fine but any attempt to start a career causes a crash straight after team selection. Any ideas?

So the kits are all fine etc. But the DB file (which is installed in the correct location) boots up fine but any attempt to start a career causes a crash straight after team selection. Any ideas?
It's a common problem with edited players. Go to the RC3 editor page, it's explained over there

Latest posts