• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 4 Has released on PC

Graphics seem to be really poor for me everything is blurred and can normally play AA games on high settings no problem, already requested a return I guess I might repurchase in a few months once things have been updated/polished out and the fanhub is more active

Oh dear :eek: Bought the game today! looked at the file structure and not good atm, Unreal Engine Style.... most of the Northern Hem teams are unlicenced, Wales shocking names and stats oh dear oh dear lol guess its going to be a long road to get this game GFX and teams right: Let the modding begin!!!

Graphics seem to be really poor for me everything is blurred and can normally play AA games on high settings no problem, already requested a return I guess I might repurchase in a few months once things have been updated/polished out and the fanhub is more active
I'm unsure why people have blurred graphics. Mine were blurry on Xbox, but clear on PC.

My stuttering suddenly stopped half way through a game.... No idea why!

But yeah there seems to be some odd bloom as well, playing with England is like having 15 tiny suns on the pitch!

My stuttering suddenly stopped half way through a game.... No idea why!

But yeah there seems to be some odd bloom as well, playing with England is like having 15 tiny suns on the pitch!
Turn off Lens flares to fix that.

Mine also, what I noticed in the graphics settings is that my resolution is on 1280 x 720 and when I change it to 1920 x 1080 it always reverts back to 1280 x 720. I don't know if anybody else have this problem and also hope that someone can find a solution for this

Looks like a PS1 game for me...

View attachment 9214

Your auto selected graphics are putting everything to low. Also your resolution looks wrong. check your settings.

Options - Display - Graphics. set your graphic quality and resolution.

@noah_jo do the same but press tab to go to settings called Game instead of video.

Though I have noticed for some reason on the sidelines of the field graphic quality dips. which is very very strange. This is from mine

rugby.jpg

My current issue is I can't log into the fanhub no matter what

I wonder if the lower res touchline is meant to be dynamic so your not meant to notice it in open play but should be higher during a lineout?
Or am I giving them too much credit? :p

I wonder if the lower res touchline is meant to be dynamic so your not meant to notice it in open play but should be higher during a lineout?
Or am I giving them too much credit? :p
It honestly looked dynamic in mine lmao.

So guys, couple of questions:

1. Is it worth the money on steam?
2. Can you score a try through the middle or is it all on the wings?
3. I know that most of the 6 nations teams aren't licenced but how is the fanhub? Is there already content on there with real teams?

Cheers :)

3. I know that most of the 6 nations teams aren't licenced but how is the fanhub? Is there already content on there with real teams?

1. If you have 40 quid to spend then yeah, if youre destitute then no... personal prefrence ig haha
2. I've done both. Feels more fulfilling scoring tries than RC3 but I cant explain why
3. Yeah, after spending all day on it yesterday I'm basically at the point of complete licenscing in regards to players - once we figure out the file structure etc I'll try and get a complete DB published to make it easier

Once we can work on the database, and figure out how to access the files I'll be creating a realism mod. I've tested it already, but no way in hell am I manually working through the whole DB.

Once we can work on the database, and figure out how to access the files I'll be creating a realism mod. I've tested it already, but no way in hell am I manually working through the whole DB.
Woldig did you locate where the team Strips are and Stadium Files were ? Cannot find them

Your auto selected graphics are putting everything to low. Also your resolution looks wrong. check your settings.

Options - Display - Graphics. set your graphic quality and resolution.

@noah_jo do the same but press tab to go to settings called Game instead of video.

Everything is set to very high, resolution correctly set @ 2560 x 1440p. Any other way to change settings?

Latest posts