• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 4 Has released on PC

buenas! quise instalar el RC4 pero me pide una clave de licencia (key), yo lo descargue porque no puedo comprarlo por steam por un problema con la tarjeta... alguien tiene o sabe de donde puedo sacar una de esas claves? un alma generosa jaja.. Gracias

So after playing some more, I'm still not satisfied with the graphics. I'm not sure if this is still a hardware shortfall or the game itself. It's playable, and even looks quite good in close up scenes (like a try celebration cut scene) but when actually playing the game it doesn't look great as Gavinn has posted above.

Sill far too many breakdown turnovers, but much better than RC3. I also find the game seems to be very defensive which I prefer but it's probably too defensive, I'm getting really low scores like 17-7 in 20 minute matches and I'm seldom challenged by the AI on defense however breaking down the AI defense is a lot harder than RC3. Has anyone tweaked with sliders?

There also seems to be a fatigue glitch, my whole pack is 100% fatigued by the end of a match - including subs, I switched the cpu team and they aren't fatigued much at all. Anyone else have this issue? I've had to turn fatigue off.

So after playing some more, I'm still not satisfied with the graphics. I'm not sure if this is still a hardware shortfall or the game itself. It's playable, and even looks quite good in close up scenes (like a try celebration cut scene) but when actually playing the game it doesn't look great as Gavinn has posted above.

Sill far too many breakdown turnovers, but much better than RC3. I also find the game seems to be very defensive which I prefer but it's probably too defensive, I'm getting really low scores like 17-7 in 20 minute matches and I'm seldom challenged by the AI on defense however breaking down the AI defense is a lot harder than RC3. Has anyone tweaked with sliders?

There also seems to be a fatigue glitch, my whole pack is 100% fatigued by the end of a match - including subs, I switched the cpu team and they aren't fatigued much at all. Anyone else have this issue? I've had to turn fatigue off.
I totally agree with what you say about graphs and fatigue. I created a player in "Be a pro" and always end up being replaced before the middle of the first half of the match because they get injured or tired.

Windows 10
64-bit
8 GB RAM
i5 Processor
Intel HD Graphics 4000

My Specs are good enough except maybe the graphics card. But the game is slow, poor graphics, lines on the screen. Should it be this bad?

Can I ask, prior to the December update according the website, the sideline camera wasnt as high, they adjusted this, is there any way to reverse this, I think the camera is now too high with no way to change this back

buenas! quise instalar el RC4 pero me pide una clave de licencia (key), yo lo descargue porque no puedo comprarlo por steam por un problema con la tarjeta... alguien tiene o sabe de donde puedo sacar una de esas claves? un alma generosa jaja.. Gracias
¿Recibiste la llave?

Latest posts