• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome! Now that is what we have all been waiting for.

Posted already, but yea looks good.

Thank you for that. That was absolutely incredible, the commentary isn't great but I turn it off after a few weeks anyway. Can't bloody wait.

Looks rubbish. All hope on the world cup rugby 2011 game now. Looks slow, rucks take forever. Defenders dont react to anything. Pass's look fake and seen no kicking out of hand but would not be hopeful and the player videos everytime the ball goes dead were endless. Defensive lines non-existent and tackles looks ****. Looks like Sidhe spent all their time fighting for licenses and forgot about game play, again. For the finished version I hope they start from scratch.

Can someone please update Jonah Lomu Rugby (add knock ons) and release it, it has been too long

So Rugby Challenge has Top 14...

Love the commentary about the Red Card, it wasn't a serious one, then change of mind, completely agree with the Red Card... Classic!

The animation look good I'm assuming it was on easy some of the passes were a bit odd and I noticed a glich at one point where the frame rate went wonky easily fixed though I'd say.

Commentary was choppy and AI seemed retarded but is was on easy I would assume.

I would hope the gameplay AI was set to easy otherwise, its going to be a walk in the park...

Not sold on it... especially as I will probably get both...

So what do you like about it?

There were no setpieces or setplays and medad the winger keept standing in at first reciever, other then that i thought it look pretty decent

I still play rugby08 every weekend when i am bored. I'd be very happy if this product was to replace it :D

The rucks look boring, but all in all it looks like a great game. People are going to complain about it, just like they'll complain about RWC2011. Just go to the FIFA forums to see where that kind of complaining leads people. Thousands of people on that website spend hours playing FIFA games only to b*tch and moan on the forums about how unforfilling the game was. The real problem is their attitude and unrealistic standards.

If there was one thing that stood out in this video, it was definitely the sidestepping.

When's rugby challenge comming out?

anyone now what date rugby challenge will be comming out?

well well, from the visuals and animations this looks very promising :D :D I like the way everything is set out with the menu's, and the fifa style training prior to matches. What was the zoom in feature with the winger??? Looks interesting :p

I'd say that would be the next piece of info we get that or a lenience.

I must admit the graphics look good, the AI looked poor, the lineout system I am not sure about, the ruck system RWC 2011 wins hands down, the animations and sidesteps looked OK, commentary is awful, the kicking I am not sure whether I like the slow mo great for attacking play but not good for defensive play, the game looked slow...

Agree with most of that. But Kicking looked pretty good, that slow motion thing could be considered annoying though. Also, i would be hoping this is just the beta AI :D

the gameplay looks like Rugby 2001 but with better graphics

it makes Nyanga and Ouedraogo look Asian though on the screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts