Not open for further replies.

lynam1104

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

I must admit the graphics look good, the AI looked poor, the lineout system I am not sure about, the ruck system RWC 2011 wins hands down, the animations and sidesteps looked OK, commentary is awful, the kicking I am not sure whether I like the slow mo great for attacking play but not good for defensive play, the game looked slow...
Not all of us are privileged like you and have something to compare it too... :D

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

Haha this is true, but it does put me in a position to comment... Was hoping to be able to test drive Rugby Challenge to compare the games, then I could give you my preview on that but to no avail yet...

matt869

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Northampton

Its gone, watched it on my phone but just tried to watch it on computer and the vid has been made private!

lynam1104

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

I downloaded it in fear of that happing :D

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Wonder who it is that's in the sh*t right now :lol:

jovialjonny

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

crap I didnt see this in time! Has it been reposted anywhere else?

takaiisanii

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Oh wow, so it wasn't meant to be released? i enjoyed the video. Stepping looked awesome, I think I saw a rolling maul of some sort? I'm guessing that the slow-mo kicking will be optional, i loved the presentation! as for the rucks, I saw that you could choose to either Attach Brutally or Quick, which was interesting. Didn't see any set plays which was a downer and commentary was ehhh.. not awful :p All i know is that i'll be buying this instead of RWC, more teams more modes etc. Looking good so far :)

takaiisanii

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Australia

Club or Nation

Reds

Oh, I didn't know what "BETA BUILD" meant, i just learnt something lol So the final product's going to be 10x better, Awesome!

-JJ-

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

New Zealand

Club or Nation

New Zealand

Happily got to see it before it got taken down.

Commentary is a bit sh*te to be honest, luckily I generally prefer to listen to music anyway. And perhaps it is better in the final version, however from following the release of previous rugby games and saying "Oh, it's only the beta, it will get better" I'm not counting on it.

On the whole, good though, looking forward.

Mario

Academy Player
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know what "BETA BUILD" meant, i just learnt something lol So the final product's going to be 10x better, Awesome!
Well, I'm not suggesting it will get better at all. But there are things in the video that have changed. Hence why it shouldn't have been released.

OnTheBall

Academy Player
Reaction score
Club or Nation

Connacht

Wish I'd watched it twice now :p

lynam1104

First XV
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Leinster

To be fair Bullit you've been doubting them for day 0, and it's not like rugby legue 2 with more french it's better albeit a bit lose in terms of running but it looks good and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.