• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit the graphics look good, the AI looked poor, the lineout system I am not sure about, the ruck system RWC 2011 wins hands down, the animations and sidesteps looked OK, commentary is awful, the kicking I am not sure whether I like the slow mo great for attacking play but not good for defensive play, the game looked slow...

Not all of us are privileged like you and have something to compare it too... :D

Haha this is true, but it does put me in a position to comment... Was hoping to be able to test drive Rugby Challenge to compare the games, then I could give you my preview on that but to no avail yet...

Its gone, watched it on my phone but just tried to watch it on computer and the vid has been made private!

Wonder who it is that's in the sh*t right now :lol:

crap I didnt see this in time! Has it been reposted anywhere else?

Oh wow, so it wasn't meant to be released? i enjoyed the video. Stepping looked awesome, I think I saw a rolling maul of some sort? I'm guessing that the slow-mo kicking will be optional, i loved the presentation! as for the rucks, I saw that you could choose to either Attach Brutally or Quick, which was interesting. Didn't see any set plays which was a downer and commentary was ehhh.. not awful :p All i know is that i'll be buying this instead of RWC, more teams more modes etc. Looking good so far :)

Oh, I didn't know what "BETA BUILD" meant, i just learnt something lol So the final product's going to be 10x better, Awesome!

Happily got to see it before it got taken down.

Commentary is a bit sh*te to be honest, luckily I generally prefer to listen to music anyway. And perhaps it is better in the final version, however from following the release of previous rugby games and saying "Oh, it's only the beta, it will get better" I'm not counting on it.

On the whole, good though, looking forward.

Oh, I didn't know what "BETA BUILD" meant, i just learnt something lol So the final product's going to be 10x better, Awesome!

Well, I'm not suggesting it will get better at all. But there are things in the video that have changed. Hence why it shouldn't have been released.

To be fair Bullit you've been doubting them for day 0, and it's not like rugby legue 2 with more french it's better albeit a bit lose in terms of running but it looks good and fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts