- Apr 1, 2010
- Reaction score
- Club or Nation
I find it hard to believe that it could affect licenses at this stage...
TRF_Olyy said:From a naive non-gaming-industry-point-of-view I don't understand why a licenser would remove their license because of this
Is it because it shows a lack of security or something?
Ahh I see... Simple mistake... You got to love the internet!
Don't tell me it was the French who shared it?
It's bound to have been downloaded and re-uploaded a couple of times, that happens all the time on youtube.
Look hard enough and I'm sure you'll be able to find a copy.
I must say I liked the look of the video alot. definatly glad I have seen it. Sure there are a few things that would need a bit of work on (and I am sure I am going to be sick of Justin Marshall by the time i have played this a few times) but it still looked very good. I thought the scrum was a bit mini game ish, which does detract from the game a bit. Hopefully the side on view is nice as I like playing it on that. Hopefully if that is useless that they fix the posts because they get in the way otherwise when your in your own half. (make them semi transparent or something)
I do hope to watch/play a full game soon, i am itching to get my hands on both the titles.
Yeah after seeing it I have similar sentiments. I always play side-on so I am sure that will look better. Have to say that replay of Fritz running the length and stepping two players looked awesome!
- Very slick presentation.
- Training + Fifa-style 'throw the ball around' pre-game.
- Mauls in open play!
- Goal kicking looked nice.
- Slow-mo kicking. I have never played any other Sidhe games but I thought this looked OK. Will only be able to tell when I can try it out!
Hopefully the game was being played on a really easy level by someone who didn't have a clue, and most of those concerns can be ignored. I still have a bad gut feeling about the rucks and animation/hijacking of the controls... We will just have to wait and see.
- Rucks look very Rugby 2001 i.e. mini-scrums (which I didn't like). When do you see 8 players from each side contest a ruck?
- As much as I thought the Fritz try was good, both the sidesteps looked exactly the same, and the defender did exactly the same thing. Little bit worried it will be Fifa-Street style 'if they get the timing right, you lose any control of the situation and the animation takes over'.
- The HUGE bullet miss passes to the wingers. It happened twice to Clerc and for the Medard try. Just didn't seem right. Most of the passes seemed OK but for such a long pass there should at least be a short wind-up from the passer to get the power to put so much speed on it, or be a little more floaty to compensate.
- Defence parted the red sea at times.
- In some tackles it just seemed like everyone stood around watching instead of getting in ready to contest the ball.