• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Champions has another new update!

Dave

Verified Account
Please be sure to check out "Rugby Champions" available to download from Steam.
The game has now had a further update, which we all hope you will enjoy :-

- The default gameplay camera has been zoomed out to improve playability

- The gameplay camera zoom and tilt can still be modified to suit your preference, and your preferred settings will now be remembered each time you play a game

- The side steps have been improved so that they are more realistic, requiring later execution closer to the defender than they previously did

- The speed of slow-motion kicking has been increased to provide better flow

- An in-game controller guide now displays during gameplay to ease the learning curve for game controls. These can be turned of during match play by going to the Settings menu

- The crowd audio has been improved to offer a more immersive experience

- The volume of music and SFX can now be adjusted independently to suit your preferences.

"Rugby Champions" is proving to be very popular amongst Rugby gamers, with now over 83% positive reviews. many thanks for all your support.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/939350/Rugby_Champions/

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Please do check out these new YouTube videos for "Rugby Champions":-

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Here are the next videos in his series.
Rugby Champions is really getting the thumbs up :)

Hi Dave,

I just bought the game through Steam but apparently it is not possible to play with a keyboard. I was pretty bummed when I discovered this because I never thought I'd have to buy a controller just to be able to play this game on PC. Is there any way to bypass that and somehow map the controls onto a keyboard?
The gameplay seems nice and it would be a shame if I had to ask for a refund within the 2-week limit because of a controller issue.

Hi Dave,

I just bought the game through Steam but apparently it is not possible to play with a keyboard. I was pretty bummed when I discovered this because I never thought I'd have to buy a controller just to be able to play this game on PC. Is there any way to bypass that and somehow map the controls onto a keyboard?
The gameplay seems nice and it would be a shame if I had to ask for a refund within the 2-week limit because of a controller issue.
I'm an idiot, I just noticed that this very point was specifically mentioned in the game description on Steam.

Latest posts