• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Champions Out Now

I mixed up something in the control settings and now it's hard to set them to what they are at the beginning. Can you specify how to configure the control accordingly?

Hi Yes I think you will,.
You will just need to get an Xbox controller, and then you can give it a spin.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

It won't be in the next update, which should be over the weekend. Probably the one after that, so 2 weeks would be a reasonable estimate.

Apologies for the delay on the next update. It is available now and features the following,

- The default gameplay camera has been zoomed out to improve playability

- The gameplay camera zoom and tilt can still be modified to suit your preference, and your preferred settings will now be remembered each time you play a game

- The side steps have been improved so that they are more realistic, requiring later execution closer to the defender than they previously did

- The speed of slow-motion kicking has been increased to provide better flow

- An in-game controller guide now displays during gameplay to ease the learning curve for game controls. These can be turned of during match play by going to the Settings menu

- The crowd audio has been improved to offer a more immersive experience

- The volume of music and SFX can now be adjusted independently to suit your preference

The next update due within the next few weeks will focus on adding the Pro 14 competition format.

Thanks for playing Rugby Champions!

Apologies for the delay on the next update. It is available now and features the following,

- The gameplay camera zoom and tilt can still be modified to suit your preference, and your preferred settings will now be remembered each time you play a game

- The side steps have been improved so that they are more realistic, requiring later execution closer to the defender than they previously did

- An in-game controller guide now displays during gameplay to ease the learning curve for game controls. These can be turned of during match play by going to the Settings menu

- The volume of music and SFX can now be adjusted independently to suit your preference

The next update due within the next few weeks will focus on adding the Pro 14 competition format.

Thank you - sounds good - will test tonight and feedback

Should read,

'- The crowd audio has been improved to offer a more immersive experience'

Played this over a weekend ( slow pc 2 ghz and intel hd graphics). Also used a pc controller, though the only buttons that worked for me was fend and the pass buttons.

After I finished the first game (felt like I was playing forever) I thought to myself, WOW!!!.

On a laggy pc I enjoyed the game very much, when I get my pc back I'll be sure to buy.

Also that series the youtube guy did was the cherry on the cake for me to buy this game. Realy awesome what you guys did.

Question: I have never bought games online, how does this work? Will the game be downloadable or must I wait for a CD to arrive? How do I uodate the game when new updates are released?

Is there any possible way to set keys for pc controller?

Played this over a weekend ( slow pc 2 ghz and intel hd graphics). Also used a pc controller, though the only buttons that worked for me was fend and the pass buttons.

After I finished the first game (felt like I was playing forever) I thought to myself, WOW!!!.

On a laggy pc I enjoyed the game very much, when I get my pc back I'll be sure to buy.

Also that series the youtube guy did was the cherry on the cake for me to buy this game. Realy awesome what you guys did.

Question: I have never bought games online, how does this work? Will the game be downloadable or must I wait for a CD to arrive? How do I uodate the game when new updates are released?

Hi Many thanks for all your kind comments about the game, we are all really pleased that you enjoyed playing the game.
To get yourself a copy you can download the game from Steam which is free to join.
Here is a link to the game's Steam Store page :-https://store.steampowered.com/app/939350/Rugby_Champions/
Here you will find all the details on the game, and once you have downloaded the game, you will get any available updates, each time you log on.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

How do you trigger the players to run onto the ball from the ruck? Holding A doesn't seem to do anything.

How do you trigger the players to run onto the ball from the ruck? Holding A doesn't seem to do anything.
Holding A will help, but the shorter the pass the less effective it will be. For forward crashes trigger the pass well before the ball becomes available at the ruck, then hold A and wait for the ball to become available at the ruck. The player will then position himself to run onto the ball if he has time.

Glad you enjoyed playing the game! The game will be best with an Xbox style PC controller. The PDP wired controllers are pretty good and well priced,

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pdp+wired&ref=nb_sb_noss_2

Have to agree about cornflakes you tube videos! They are terrific to watch :)

Rugby Champions now includes a 14 team competition format featuring teams from Ireland, Wales, Scotland, South Africa and Italy.

The competition can be played for an unlimited number of seasons and features player recruitment and retirement.

Rugby Champions now includes a 14 team competition format featuring teams from Ireland, Wales, Scotland, South Africa and Italy.

The competition can be played for an unlimited number of seasons and features player recruitment and retirement.
Thank you!! I will check it out...is it possible to do player recruitment across competitions recruit from "pro14" to "super rugby"?

also, after playing and really getting the hang of the controls there could be something to improve the flow...can a quick line-out be added? - I often find that opposition kicks out and then there is ample time for a counter attacks ;-)

Latest posts