• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby fanatic persuing music career ;)

You weren't kidding! I voted for you, but that stuff on facebook is just aweful, especially the use of autotune :p

hahahaha ta pal :p I know its cheesy not really aimed at the male audience, but you never know ;) ;) haha

All fun fun

Thanks for the mention on twitter also Teh Mite :D :D

Last edited:
Indeed I did go to Amman Valley aii :p Live in Cardiff now as a student studying music!

The reason the video is in welsh is because its only one i had up on youtube, was taken from a welsh language performance I did on S4C a few years back. I'm very much "overproduced" - The stuff on Facebook is what I sound like now :D Older, wiser and crazier looking ;)

Thanks very much to those that have voted :D Much appreciate it :D

Ah that's awesome, pretty much all my cousins went there is all! Think one is still there come to think of it. Think my parents went there years and years ago too :p
Best of luck to you anyway fella!

No it's Corsican song. I'm interesting with all songs and "little language" in Europe . The basque have they own traditional chore. I think it's the same in the Great Britain. I was always impressed by the welsh songs as well by the Scottish or Irish songs and musics. In a way it's belong to our identity but the emotion even if you don't understand the words stay. I love that, and I think it's belong to the rugby games. may be I exaggerated.
Well, I've never listened to Corsican music before - that's a great introduction.

What about the hand movements - is that a Corsican thing or just particular to those singers?

edit: we now have two threads in one.

Well, I've never listened to Corsican music before - that's a great introduction.

What about the hand movements - is that a Corsican thing or just particular to those singers?

edit: we now have two threads in one.
That's belong to the soul of this "little" people.

That's belong to the soul of this "little" people.
The hands mouvements belong to the Corsicans singers, they call that's polyphonie. One singer have a note in the same times the other have another note and so on. The bulgarians singers chor have similar technic of song. Europe is rich with antic tradition.
My german wife get some tears when she heard scottish music (so do I) . I'am happy if you love it.

Latest posts