Rugby fanatic persuing music career ;)

TVH11

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Ospreys
Hey Guys and Gals,

Been on here for a fair few years now, and cheekily posted some of my music stuff here and there amongst some points regarding the rugby.

I've entered McFly's battle of the bands, and was wondering that if you like what you hear then you could give me a vote on

http://supercity.mcfly.com/battleofthebands/view/395

To vote you need a facebook account, so if you do have one then I'd greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few seconds and vote for me :D

The video is in welsh, but my actual music can be heard on fb, very different to the video :p (yes im a cheesy pop sell out!!!).

Many thanks

TVH11 (sorry for clogging up the forum)

Hey Guys and Gals,

Been on here for a fair few years now, and cheekily posted some of my music stuff here and there amongst some points regarding the rugby.

I've entered McFly's battle of the bands, and was wondering that if you like what you hear then you could give me a vote on

http://supercity.mcfly.com/battleofthebands/view/395

To vote you need a facebook account, so if you do have one then I'd greatly appreciate it if you could spare a few seconds and vote for me :D

The video is in welsh, but my actual music can be heard on fb, very different to the video :p (yes im a cheesy pop sell out!!!).

Many thanks

TVH11 (sorry for clogging up the forum)
I try to learn welsh but it's little harder than english, I've somme difficulties with the prononciation. Seriously I try to find traditionnal welsh song (as we hear in the Cardiff when lead for a nice point ahead! kidding;))
Do you know corsicans song? Very Beautiful

I try to learn welsh but it's little harder than english, I've somme difficulties with the prononciation. Seriously I try to find traditionnal welsh song (as we hear in the Cardiff when lead for a nice point ahead! kidding;))
Do you know corsicans song? Very Beautiful
I give you a vote.

Nice song igorBastia :D :D Very emotional :D

Only reason the vid is in welsh is because it was the only video I had on Youtube! I'm actually singing in english and with a full band with cheesy pop stuff that would make One Direction quake in their boots! :p

Ta for your votes, much appreciate it!

Thats you? Holy guaca-flamin-mole. I've voted, it's something I'd actually buy

Voted :D fair play you have an awesome voice mate! Always nice to hear a bit of up and coming Welsh language stuff as well. Also just realised, seeing as you're from Ammanford, does that mean you went to Amman Valley Comprehensive?

Yes. Singing in basque? Not french.
No it's Corsican song. I'm interesting with all songs and "little language" in Europe . The basque have they own traditional chore. I think it's the same in the Great Britain. I was always impressed by the welsh songs as well by the Scottish or Irish songs and musics. In a way it's belong to our identity but the emotion even if you don't understand the words stay. I love that, and I think it's belong to the rugby games. may be I exaggerated.

No it's Corsican song. I'm interesting with all songs and "little language" in Europe . The basque have they own traditional chore. I think it's the same in the Great Britain. I was always impressed by the welsh songs as well by the Scottish or Irish songs and musics. In a way it's belong to our identity but the emotion even if you don't understand the words stay. I love that, and I think it's belong to the rugby games. may be I exaggerated.
My grandmother was born in Corsica , amazing place.

My grandmother was born in Corsica , amazing place.
When I read what I wrote I do such of mistake (stay inplace of say) . If you don't understand what I'm writting don't hesitate say me.
From where in Corsica come your grandmother?

Montestremo , it's a little village in the mountains east of porto I think ,

However whenever I was over there I always spent most of my time in Ajacio

Montestremo , it's a little village in the mountains east of porto I think ,

However whenever I was over there I always spent most of my time in Ajacio
Very nice place!!! Corsica have a very strong identity with an evident sense of hospitality even toward the french sometime wieving as colonisateurs. They can be proud of their island.

Voted :D fair play you have an awesome voice mate! Always nice to hear a bit of up and coming Welsh language stuff as well. Also just realised, seeing as you're from Ammanford, does that mean you went to Amman Valley Comprehensive?

Indeed I did go to Amman Valley aii :p Live in Cardiff now as a student studying music!

The reason the video is in welsh is because its only one i had up on youtube, was taken from a welsh language performance I did on S4C a few years back. I'm very much "overproduced" - The stuff on Facebook is what I sound like now :D Older, wiser and crazier looking ;)

Thanks very much to those that have voted :D Much appreciate it :D

I'm actually singing in english and with a full band with cheesy pop stuff that would make One Direction quake in their boots! :p

You weren't kidding! I voted for you, but that stuff on facebook is just aweful, especially the use of autotune :p

Latest posts