• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby/football stadium issues

Exactly - which would inevitably lead to Quins not being able to play on Saturdays.

I repeat,do you know what happened ? Were you part of the project I was working on with Namibian national team players ? No ! Shut up !

Hold the phone.

I see a pattern here with one common denominator.

So you have had a scrap with the RFU and with SARU (based on you numerous previous posts about them in other threads)? and why was the RFU involved with your move with Namibia??

Something tells me the problem lies with you and not the Unions... What did you do to **** them all off??

We were working to help namibian national team players to become more competitive at international stages we tried to enter in South African competitions and SARU answered with political excuses and tricks,we tried an agreement with english clubs and RFU blocked us
But it's useless to explain you things,when you said that I'm not welcome in South Africa because I'm foreigner it's easy to understand your mentality

We were working to help namibian national team players to become more competitive at international stages we tried to enter in South African competitions and SARU answered with political excuses and tricks,we tried an agreement with english clubs and RFU blocked us
But it's useless to explain you things,when you said that I'm not welcome in South Africa because I'm foreigner it's easy to understand your mentality

Now now, that's not what I said:

MauriSca7 said:
heineken said:
MauriSca7 said:
heineken said:
MauriSca7 said:
I've been to South Africa several times during the last 2 years and above all in last one,now I want to move there in a more permantent way.
Yes I met some attorney and told them the whole situation but as I said I only wasted time

yeah... I can see what he meant...

to be precise the team is mine and it's me who creates jobs,I don't steal jobs to anyone
Everyone attorneys,SARU and WPRU said me different things and that made me very confused,sometime I feel really unwelcome because I'm not South African

That's why you won't get a club or team started! it's because you are not South African!

Our biggest focus is to develop the sport, and create jobs for local people. There is no way in hell a foreigner will be allowed to do this ahead of a local.

you will remain on the bottom of the pecking order

I never said you are not welcome. I just said that they will pick locals ahead of you every day of the week.

You also said that it was your own team, not the national Namibian team. so which team is it??

I think it's clear by looking through the guy's post history that he has a persecution complex.

This forum is definitely the most moderate and thoughtful. So you won't see too many negative comments about an idea like this.

Although i'm sure if you go on to the planet rugby forum or even 606, you'll see plenty of snide comments and such....

PR rugby is a very trollish forum - not the sort of place internet newbies will find comfortable!

Now now, that's not what I said:

I never said you are not welcome. I just said that they will pick locals ahead of you every day of the week.

You also said that it was your own team, not the national Namibian team. so which team is it??

To say "There is no way in hell a foreigner will be allowed to do this ahead of a local." and say "You're not welcome because you're not South African" it's the same thing,said in a different way but it's always the same thing,you should explain me how I steal a job if I was the founder. It's like to say to a company owner he steals jobs.
It was a team I created with Namibian national team players to enter in SA competitions but seeing the negative answers from SARU we tried to have an agreement with clubs in England

Last edited:
This forum is definitely the most moderate and thoughtful. So you won't see too many negative comments about an idea like this.

Although i'm sure if you go on to the planet rugby forum or even 606, you'll see plenty of snide comments and such....

Yes I noticed it too about planet rugby

To say "There is no way in hell a foreigner will be allowed to do this ahead of a local." and say "You're not welcome because you're not South African" it's the same thing,said in a different way but it's always the same thing,you should explain me how I steal a job if I was the founder. It's like to say to a company owner he steals jobs.
It was a team I created with Namibian national team players to enter in SA competitions but seeing the negative answers from SARU we tried to have an agreement with clubs in England

Hmmm, no not really...

And they probably didn't go with your plan because there is already such a plan/team in place. The team is called the Welwichias and they play in the Vodacom Cup.

Hmmm, no not really...

And they probably didn't go with your plan because there is already such a plan/team in place. The team is called the Welwichias and they play in the Vodacom Cup.

Welwichias don't play anymore in Vodacom Cup anymore since 2011 edition, while our attempts to re enter in the competition happened in 2012 and 2013
I find it very "interesting" how they said that didn't want any new team in Vodacom Cup but actually they accepted 2 new teams (Limpopo Blue Bulls and Simba XV) after our request or hear RFU say you can't buy a club because you're not english and then a group of irish people bought London Irish. Or hear an IRFU member to say that foreigner players can't play in irish league but then you have a look at irish clubs and you see they're have a lot of foreigner players

Last edited:
Welwichias don't play anymore in Vodacom Cup anymore since 2011 edition, while our attempts to re enter in the competition happened in 2012 and 2013
I find it very "interesting" how they said that didn't want any new team in Vodacom Cup but actually they accepted 2 new teams (Limpopo Blue Bulls and Simba XV) or hear RFU say you can't buy a club because you're not english and then a group of irish people bought London Irish. Or hear an IRFU member to say that foreigner players can't play in irish league but then you have a look at irish clubs and you see they're have a lot of foreigner players

Well, I know that the Limpopo Blue Bulls was an already formed rugby union even before their introduction into the Vodacom Cup. In fact they have been a member at SARU for well over 20 years.

The Welwichias was an example, and my guess would be that they were formed before you were in the picture, so it would seem as a "stolen idea" if you were to do the exact same thing, where you would benefit form instead of the Namibian Rugby Union benefitting directly from it...

Well, I know that the Limpopo Blue Bulls was an already formed rugby union even before their introduction into the Vodacom Cup. In fact they have been a member at SARU for well over 20 years.

The Welwichias was an example, and my guess would be that they were formed before you were in the picture, so it would seem as a "stolen idea" if you were to do the exact same thing, where you would benefit form instead of the Namibian Rugby Union benefitting directly from it...

Yes it can be true about Limpopo,but what about the Kenyan team ?
We wanted to enter in a higher level competition to become more competitive in international stage,that's all.
Said that I don't want to talk anymore about my issues with the unions given I'm not involved in pro rugby and I'm away from rugby in general (currently I'm following it only as a fan when I'm not busy)

Yes it can be true about Limpopo,but what about the Kenyan team ?
We wanted to enter in a higher level competition to become more competitive in international stage,that's all.
Said that I don't want to talk anymore about my issues with the unions given I'm not involved in pro rugby and I'm away from rugby in general (currently I'm following it only as a fan when I'm not busy)

See, you want want want, but bring nothing to the table. You and every other team in SA wants to play at the higher levels, but the fact is, you don't have the quality, nor the funding to be competitive in that market.

Did you want to play Currie Cup?? Well there are only 8 teams in the Currie Cup Premier division. And then there were 6 teams in the first division. Most of the teams in the Vodacom Cup, like the Limpopo Blue Bulls and the Simba XV didn't make the cut purely because they are not up to standard. Even though the Limpopo Blue Bulls has a Fifa approved World Cup Stadium. Something not a lot of other well reknowned teams can say...

See, you want want want, but bring nothing to the table. You and every other team in SA wants to play at the higher levels, but the fact is, you don't have the quality, nor the funding to be competitive in that market.

Did you want to play Currie Cup?? Well there are only 8 teams in the Currie Cup Premier division. And then there were 6 teams in the first division. Most of the teams in the Vodacom Cup, like the Limpopo Blue Bulls and the Simba XV didn't make the cut purely because they are not up to standard. Even though the Limpopo Blue Bulls has a Fifa approved World Cup Stadium. Something not a lot of other well reknowned teams can say...

That's the reason why I left rugby,why should I continue to stay in an environment where everybody think to know everything about me without minimally know me and judge me,while somewhere else I'm seen as a resource ?

Why would the SARU or RFU want foreign teams in their country when they haven't even taken advantage of their own playing resources?

Why would the SARU or RFU want foreign teams in their country when they haven't even taken advantage of their own playing resources?

Actually it wasn't "a foreigner team" in RFU,we tried to have an agreement with an english club to include namibians in the team,in exchange we would have taken 2 sponsors

Last edited:
Exactly - that is not in the RFU's interests.

If you want Namibians at English or SA clubs then you invite scouts to their own club games.

Latest posts