• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby/football stadium issues

MauriSca7

Academy Player
Country Flag
Italy
Club or Nation
Namibia
I don't know your opinion,but this mentality really annoyed me,it's completely the opposite of what rugby fans claim to be

I think this guy was molested by Bill Beaumont or something, almost all of his posts are criticisms of the RFU.

Are you inventing these fans?
Cause I've literally never heard anyone even mention it.

Are you inventing these fans?
Cause I've literally never heard anyone even mention it.

Just have a look on social network and you'll see,I still have contacts with rugby people through social network and forums,and it annoys me much when I heard those moan.
Italy fans want football stadiums for the test matches but they made a big chaos when they heard about Chelsea request

Last edited:
the only concern i see about this is that when i watched my local football team, they always split up the home fans with the away fans, while in rugby we're all together and mixed, but rugby stadiums aren't built to separate the supporters if they go on with this then I'm sure they'll find a way no problem its like celtic play's they're champion league games at murrayfield this year and yet there has been no bad reports from fans

Just have a look on social network and you'll see,I still have contacts with rugby people through social network and forums,and it annoys me much when I heard those moan.
Italy fans want football stadiums for the test matches but they made a big chaos when they heard about Chelsea request

link it up mate, could do with a good laugh.

Yeah the supporters split can be a problem,but most of rugby fans are moaning because of ideology (Twickenham must be only for rugby),I think it's a little bit sad

To be fair there are genuine issues - Chelsea playing at HQ would **** over Harlequins.

...but I suspect this is a bit like the time you saw a junior RFU employee state his personal opinion and instantly took that as the RFU's official position.

To be fair there are genuine issues - Chelsea playing at HQ would **** over Harlequins.

...but I suspect this is a bit like the time you saw a junior RFU employee state his personal opinion and instantly took that as the RFU's official position.

Do you know what happened among me and RFU ? No ! Inform yourself before to talk about issues you don't know anything about

Last edited:
Yes - you took the words of a junior employee to be those of the organisation... which is very similar to what you've done here.

Yes - you took the words of a junior employee to be those of the organisation... which is very similar to what you've done here.

I repeat,do you know what happened ? Were you part of the project I was working on with Namibian national team players ? No ! Shut up !

if-everyone-could-kha7hl.jpg

Surely this would provide some good revenue to the RFU? I don't see a reason why they would block such a move.

It could lead to a relationship between the two as well. Maybe allowing Quins or Wasps to take a game to chelsea

The major stumbling block would be the local council i think. They rejected Twickenham being allowed to play football internationals when wembley was being renovated because of the extra traffic etc.

It could lead to a relationship between the two as well. Maybe allowing Quins or Wasps to take a game to chelsea

The major stumbling block would be the local council i think. They rejected Twickenham being allowed to play football internationals when wembley was being renovated because of the extra traffic etc.

Correct. There are strict rules on the number of events that can be held there due to traffic and residents disruption!

Latest posts