• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby is Back - Guinness Pro 14: R. 7

Interesting here the 3 lads performing well are Zebo Scannell and O'Halloran. 3 lads who all could be peed off for different reasons

Farrell needs to sort himself out and stop shooting up so much, it doesn't fly in this sort of league, he's getting exposed.

Not much of a suprise. Conway red changed it but better team won. JJ was poor

Just disappointed in this shite now. Can say goodbye to the season now, some players just wandering aimlessly. Once again a complete lack of leadership on the pitch. O'Mahony needs to communicate more on the pitch and set a standard with his own discipline. Could write a load, but I won't because watching that torrid, passive crap is tiresome.

I did say Connacht are better than last year. The league needs the top three in each conference a few times. I have an hunch that Scarlets will be blunted by the Blues defence and lose tomorrow.

Kings weren't as awful as the score suggested. They just have periods where they go to sleep and lose composure on both sides of the ball. They should start to beat weaker teams at home.

Dragons had a sniff of an upset but their bench consistently makes no impact. Keelan Giles looks to have a bad injury. Not convinced by Amos at fullback but he did alright.

Connacht were crap, we were just somehow crapper, plus they had the sense to kick the ball at Zebo, who never accelerates in his counterattacks anymore and kicks so hit and miss. Two teams without a hope of winning anything this season or a few to come.
Hopefully the Hanrahan fanboys go back into their hole too. He basically ushered their second try in and got caught so badly in possession a few times. The messiah he is not, and none of our options are great at the moment.

Treviso flattered to deceive and things looked promising at the 60mins mark when they'd found a good rythym and the Edinburgh defence appeared to be opening up as they romped to a 13-7 lead. Ultimately though they were flaccid in the final quarter of this engagement and failed to penetrate the Edinburgh flanks. A desperate late lunge at the whistle for a losing bonus point proved unsuccesful and the Treviso faithful left the arena unfulfilled.

The camera work in the Cheetahs vs Zebre game is amateur. Surely they could have found a vantage point to put the camera instead of in the crowd where the heads gets in the way.

I am absolutely shocked that Ferris (the one who would notice) didn't say anything about Murphy being held at the scrum. Shocked.

Dagnammit. I missed the Zebre kick off by two hours instead of the usual one. Sounds like a competitive fixture but a weekend of disappointment is concluded. It didn't use to hurt so much when they were utter mince. I must embrace the pain.

Last edited:
Magrattth and Kierney. How does Ferris not know how to pronounce these names, both of which he would have played with for Ireland?

Baffled by the decision to penalise AC after the knock on by Steff Evans. Three injuries already as well for the diff. Ended the Llanelli vs Cardiff game as any contest really, Scarlets should have a comfortable second half.

Latest posts