• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 announced

Originally posted by gjohn85@Feb 26 2005, 06:04 AM
Sorry to sound rude, but who is Alan?
<
I work at Sidhe and I was the assistant producer of Rugby League. Sorry, I should have introduced myself!
<

Originally posted by Alan+Feb 28 2005, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alan @ Feb 28 2005, 04:59 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-St Helens RLFC
@Feb 26 2005, 06:08 AM
Alan is Mario's boss.
Hah!

I bet that got a chuckle out of Mario!
<

No, Mario is in fact my boss. [/b]
So if your the producer, then what does mario do? Hang out with his brother luigi and fight evil
<
? *bad joke*

Originally posted by elliott77@Feb 28 2005, 04:01 PM
I think it will be Sonny Bill's Rugby League 2 or something involiving him.
I hope not... At least have an established legend's name next to it... Personally I think it should be called <span style="color:blue">"Freddy Fittler Footy"</span>
<
<
<

Seriously! I reckon that has a great right to it and would be great for the Australian release.

To be honest I'd love to see something like that... Maybe for NSW it could have a shot of Freddy on the front and have that ***le and in Qld it could be "locky's league" with Lockyer on the Front... GB could have Paul Sculthorp and NZ could have someone too
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 28 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Feb 28 2005, 07:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Alan@Feb 28 2005, 04:59 PM
Alan is Mario's boss.

Hah!

<

No, Mario is in fact my boss.
So if your the producer, then what does mario do? Hang out with his brother luigi and fight evil
<
? *bad joke* [/b]
Bad, But funny
<
<
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Feb 28 2005, 06:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Feb 28 2005, 06:31 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Alan@Feb 28 2005, 04:59 PM
Alan is Mario's boss.

Hah!

<

No, Mario is in fact my boss.
<
? *bad joke* [/b]
Mario pats people on the back and gives encouragement while they do all the work. Well thats what he said once anyway.

I hope they have the camera heaps closer for this version.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I work at Sidhe and I was the assistant producer of Rugby League. Sorry, I should have introduced myself! [/b]

huh you dont have to be so professsional

Originally posted by doovepop@Feb 28 2005, 10:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
I work at Sidhe and I was the assistant producer of Rugby League. Sorry, I should have introduced myself! 

huh you dont have to be so professsional[/b][/quote]
doovepop you're a complete and utter ********. Every post ive read of yours indicates you are either still in pre-school or some inbred Nimbin hippy.

Not sure why the following hasn't being cleared up:

- Rugby 2005 DOES have sliders like other EA games - Locksley has told us this.
<

- Kinkon how are you going to play League when that season is on and rugby instead when the Super 12 is on - when the two thinks run at the goddamn same time?

- The league looks great but will need to be....as a game it is limited (I love it, but accept this) thus it needs to be strong in the few areas it comprises.

Originally posted by Axl_Rose+Mar 1 2005, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Axl_Rose @ Mar 1 2005, 12:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Feb 28 2005, 10:17 PM

huh you dont have to be so professsional[/b]
doovepop you're a complete and utter ********. Every post ive read of yours indicates you are either still in pre-school or some inbred Nimbin hippy. [/b][/quote]
Hey steady on son! This is only your second post here you know! And thats pretty harsh for something so minor... have you got something against this bloke from before or are you just a hot head?

Originally posted by Los Lover@Mar 1 2005, 01:07 AM
Not sure why the following hasn't being cleared up:

- Rugby 2005 DOES have sliders like other EA games - Locksley has told us this.
<

- Kinkon how are you going to play League when that season is on and rugby instead when the Super 12 is on - when the two thinks run at the goddamn same time?

- The league looks great but will need to be....as a game it is limited (I love it, but accept this) thus it needs to be strong in the few areas it comprises.
I disagree with that... While I agree union is a more multiteered game, I do feel that in the format of a video game Rugby League is a far more suited sport than union, due to it's more straight forward style of play, roles of players and clearer rule system... Union has several aspects that are extremely hard to implement properly in a game format and thus the experience does suffer to an extent...

its about bloody time this was announced

pity on u xbox owners having to keep waiting in the dark

finally the muz has spoken - well big Al did anyways

now for the core feedback and updates from the men in charge

i got 1 question - pls if its release in the latter half of 2005, make sure it has the 2006 rosters

or atleast release the game during the 2005 season.......so we can semi relate to the correct rosters

there's no pts releasing the game after the 2005 season, with the 2005 roster.....if u wanna play in the past put classic matches in....

however with franchise mode i do suppose (i am assuming it will be like madden), the orsters will go belly up after a few seasons

and incorporate SOO like the pro bowl in madden/espn, and have the inform players representing each state

Ak47 - dont forget it will be online so id say a few patches/new rosters would be made available by Sidhe.

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 1 2005, 03:09 PM
its about bloody time this was announced

pity on u xbox owners having to keep waiting in the dark

finally the muz has spoken - well big Al did anyways

now for the core feedback and updates from the men in charge

i got 1 question - pls if its release in the latter half of 2005, make sure it has the 2006 rosters

or atleast release the game during the 2005 season.......so we can semi relate to the correct rosters

there's no pts releasing the game after the 2005 season, with the 2005 roster.....if u wanna play in the past put classic matches in....

however with franchise mode i do suppose (i am assuming it will be like madden), the orsters will go belly up after a few seasons

and incorporate SOO like the pro bowl in madden/espn, and have the inform players representing each state
I'd suggest it will be based on 2005 rosters as teams will need to be finalised some time prior to actual release........the comps will have the 2005 schedule as well.

I don't think this is a bad thing though, however as a Warriors fan I hope that overall team ability is based on the actual current PLAYERS, rather then last years competition results/final placing.............

This is specially important in franchise mode where comp vrs comp results should have some relevance to the current make up of those teams (ie. Souths winning com vrs com games because they have bought quality players during the off season), rather then an unchanging "set team rating" dictating how those games pan out.......

.......maybe someone from Sidhe could confirm if this is the case??
<

I am soo looking forward to this game. Looking forward to armageddon as well!!!!

I went to the last one where mario did his talk and i had a wee play with the demo in the xbox tent (given this was a couple of years ago) that was right when rugby 2004 came out. now rugby 2005 is almost here (15 days to go and counting) ill greab that and have a play until this little gem comes out.

looks wicked
<
hope to hear more news soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Axl_Rose+Mar 1 2005, 01:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Axl_Rose @ Mar 1 2005, 01:48 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Feb 28 2005, 10:17 PM

huh you dont have to be so professsional[/b]
Every post ive read of yours indicates you are either still in pre-school or some inbred Nimbin hippy. [/b][/quote]
Your not the only one who thinks that.

Latest posts