• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby league 2 on xbox

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jul 23 2006, 02:27 PM
It seems smoother, defence works better, and the special moves on the analog stick make a huge difference. Its still the same game at heart but I like this version better. The pc controls were so bad that its good to hav normal controls. The cheat to disable the button bashing makes it more bearable too.
Is there cheats for this game, I have played both versions PS2 and Xbox which the Xbox version is far better i would never play the PS2 version again

Originally posted by Candyman+Jul 24 2006, 10:15 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Jul 23 2006, 02:27 PM
It seems smoother, defence works better, and the special moves on the analog stick make a huge difference. Its still the same game at heart but I like this version better. The pc controls were so bad that its good to hav normal controls. The cheat to disable the button bashing makes it more bearable too.
Is there cheats for this game, I have played both versions PS2 and Xbox which the Xbox version is far better i would never play the PS2 version again [/b]
Now that your kicking out that lazy lummox out of your house, you'll be able to relax and enjoy your Rugby League 2.

Unlocked anything else, Candyman?

Also, whats your team? Or undecided yet?

Originally posted by C A Iversen+Jul 25 2006, 11:38 AM-->
Originally posted by Candyman@Jul 24 2006, 10:15 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-CeeJay
@Jul 23 2006, 02:27 PM

Is there cheats for this game, I have played both versions PS2 and Xbox which the Xbox version is far better i would never play the PS2 version again
Now that your kicking out that lazy lummox out of your house, you'll be able to relax and enjoy your Rugby League 2.

Unlocked anything else, Candyman?

Also, whats your team? Or undecided yet? [/b]
Well my team has always been the bronco's, Which you beat me 6-0 with your beloved Sharks.

I have unlocked the following

State of origin
Tri Nations
City vs Country
2004 NRL Highlights
2004 Super league highlights
Cheerleaders video clip

So as you can see i am enjoying this game.

I just returned my copy for a full refund, its definately a better game, but i still feel like im fighting it rather thn playing it. Not worth 80 dollars.

These cheats are activated by entering them as a player name in the Player Editor screen:

"RSI"
Easy aggression

"FORCE BACK"
Handover on every tackle

"BEANS & EGGS"
Gale force wind

"SPOT THE BALL"
Invisiball

"COFFEECOFFEECOFFEE!"
Super speed

"TIL THE COWS COME HOME"
Unlimited time

** Player Deformation Cheats **

"ILL BE BACK"
Mighty guns

"BABY GOT BACK"
Spare tyre

"VOODOO CHILD"
Small heads

"DIB"
Big Heads

"TOO MUCH PIZZA"
Fatties

-----------------------------------

This cheat is activated by entering it as a manager name when playing Franchise mode:

"SOMBRERO"
$100 000 000 Salary Cap

they are the current cheats if anyone wants to know

These cheats are activated by entering them as a player name in the Player Editor screen:

"RSI"
Easy aggression

"FORCE BACK"
Handover on every tackle

"BEANS & EGGS"
Gale force wind

"SPOT THE BALL"
Invisiball

"COFFEECOFFEECOFFEE!"
Super speed

"MAYBE THERE IS A SPOON"
Disable slow-motion kicking

"TIL THE COWS COME HOME"
Unlimited time

"FREE CANDY"
Persuasive Manager (Players in Franchise mode will accept *any* contract you offer)

"SIDHESPISPOPD"
Perfect simulation cheat (Always win simulated matches in Franchise mode)

** Player Deformation Cheats **

"ILL BE BACK"
Mighty guns

"BABY GOT BACK"
Spare tyre

"VOODOO CHILD"
Small heads

"DIB"
Big Heads

"TOO MUCH PIZZA"
Fatties

"TOO LITTLE PIZZA"
Skinnies

"YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY"
Big Hands

"LARD IS TASTY"
Fatties 2

-----------------------------------

These cheats are activated by entering them as a manager name when playing Franchise mode:

"SOMBRERO"
$100 000 000 Salary Cap

"SUGAR DADDY"
Unlimited funding

*UPTDATED*

Latest posts