• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League 2 suggestions

Mario, u come to this site and look at suggestions. Everything said here i do not feel like repeating, i will definately get your game. Plz tell me were u influenced to come to this sight. Maybe could u try and influence Andrew Wilson to look here?

Originally posted by Los Lover@Apr 26 2005, 03:21 PM
also - your example is impossible lol!! think about it......
both play for Brisbane, Queensland and Australia......they'd be more likely to be chasing each other around a pub drunk than in a game yeah?
LOL GET UR POINT

what about O'meley running down lockyer

yes in 'league god', most forwards could run down the backs - which is stupid, thanks to the button bashing code.

the difficulty below league god had good player speed

then u went to league god, and everyone apart from u was god, and could walk on water, and chase u down!!

Mario do you have regrets about making the forums on the official rugby league 2
i remember when you would answer about one question aday on the league unlimited forums, now your anwering questions all the time.

Originally posted by doovepop@Apr 26 2005, 10:16 PM
Mario do you have regrets about making the forums on the official rugby league 2
i remember when you would answer about one question aday on the league unlimited forums, now your anwering questions all the time.
No regrets at all. And I am actually answering about the same number of questions.

However, now at least 90% of the questions are in the same place.

Lol im suprised your not banned from LU for posting links to the sidhe website or something

Latest posts