• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Manager

It would be a dream game Rugby Manager. I was thinking about this when I was playing Fifa Manager today. It would be cool taking control of a club, guiding them through the season then getting selected to be national coach, picking the team etc.

Even if the game was as basic as Internation Cricket Captain I would be happy.

i am not sure if ea to try a ea ruby manager 09 or 2010

cause ea also try to bring out a nfl head coach manager
and in america is this so popular, but only the sport and the madden nfl series
not the game head coach :D

and then a so great popular sport doesn't bring money, then i am not sure that they want to try a next time with an unpopulairy sport

my meaning :)

Unfortunately, I don't see any major future in the near future trying to set up a new sports managing series. :(

Sports management simulations are essentially a PC-thingy, and given the current state of events (we don't even know what is the standard OS, Vista or XP), It'd be difficult for anyone to gamble on a market as unstable. The old series will continue to be published, but nobody will take a step forward and put up a new simulation for sale.
Even EA will be trying to revive their "NFL Head Coach" series by selling this year's edition along with Madden, in a so-called "Anniversary Special"...

There is talk of a new rugby manager byCyanide studios, they make the current Rugby Manager and Cycling manager too. I hope some of these games come out soon, I am sick of waiting for quality Rugby games.

Latest posts