• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Match Statistics

About as useful as testicles on a woman.

Except maybe for LN7.

Verusco have restricted access to the NZ data. Only data they provide to people requesting it is from a 9 year old computer program with huge errors. Which off course can be fixed if you have the program and some knowledge in coding.

????????????????

This is based on what exactly???

Verusco provide detailed video analysis / match stats for most of the Super Rugby teams, and a number of International teams (including Australia), and also provide more limited (but free) stats for all Currie Cup/ Super Rugby/ ITM Cup / International games (at least as detailed as the stats provided by Scrum.com.....). You don't need to request anything, you just go directly to the link I provided and access the data :rolleyes:

Because 12 pages ISN'T ENOUGH.

Did you know it's a statistical fact that England are the bestest most runningest most passingest most tryscoringest team ever?

It's only seven for me, so it doesn't seem as bad from my end.

baddudes.png

Do you have any material on the matter? I'd love to read more about it either whichway the arguments go. In the articles I saw it came across as quite conclusive and VERY convincing though I read up on these things only at and for leisure which I am somehow seeming to get less and less time for.

I think this was what you meant?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_8n7s3QpqY
Much of the evidence he sites revolves around the idea that new crust is constantly being produced in the rifts between plates, which nobody disputes in the slightest (imagine if someone were to champion subduction without it - they'd have to beleive in a shrinking world!) also, he states that there are a great many more marine fossils discovered on land, sure - its a lot easier to look for them here, for one thing, but the video shows that India was always attached to Asia - which makes the presence of marine fossils high in Nepal hard to explain.
http://library.thinkquest.org/10131/geology_visual.html/
(Actually two plates, once seperated by sea, are colliding and pushing the old sea floor to the sky)
Crucially, the theory fails either to account for geological activity (like earthquakes) at non-productive plate boundries, which we would call subduction zones in places like NZ or Japan, or to explain exactly how it is that the earth is growing. Is it actually composed of an as yet unidentified sort of matter that actually expands as it cools? (H2O solidifiying is extremly unusual in that it does expand, by about 9%, as it cools, but the proposed growth is much, much greater even than this.) is it somehow increasing in mass by a process we do not understand?
hang on just found this - she's a bit more lucid than me
http://www.skepticblog.org/2009/11/...ut-a-growing-problem-with-science-journalism/
Ah! here we go, if you only follow one link, follow this one
http://historyofgeology.fieldofscience.com/2011/01/expandinggrowing-earth.html
Especially the last three minutes... sorry I didn't find you anything to actually READ, hope this suffices.

Last edited:
...carried on the backs of four elephants on a turtle swimming through space...

Please tell me Rugby records.

Maximum/minimum penalties in a game
Maximum/minimum FKs in a game
Maximum/minimum lineouts in a game
Maximum/minimum scrums in a game
Maximum score defeat
Maximum place-kick failures in a game
Maximum Conversion failures in a game
Maximun DGs in a game
Maximum carrybacks in a game
Maximum yellow/red cards in a game
etc etc...

In Japan, there was a 300-0 game in a high school Rugby game (30mins half). Do you know score higher than 300?

Please tell me Rugby records.

Maximum/minimum penalties in a game
Maximum/minimum FKs in a game
Maximum/minimum lineouts in a game
Maximum/minimum scrums in a game
Maximum score defeat
Maximum place-kick failures in a game
Maximum Conversion failures in a game
Maximun DGs in a game
Maximum carrybacks in a game
Maximum yellow/red cards in a game
etc etc...

In Japan, there was a 300-0 game in a high school Rugby game (30mins half). Do you know score higher than 300?
Nothing is higher than 300.

movieposter.jpg

Latest posts