• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Nations 15 - Introduction from the Developers

Have you guys considered manager mode so you start off with a bad team gets offers from better one if you do badly u get sacked you can get players at points in the season,you add a club cup and you have objectives.

There's a bug my player was 5 metres from the left touch line and in the 22 open play my guy steals it but then it said lineout, and when they throw the middle people were on the halfway line so it throw it back there then they popped it off to nobody are you aware of this

Team jerseys

Brand new on the forum and game! App is really awesome and play it daily on the way to work.

Would it not be even more realistic if the country flag emblems were replaced with the actual emblem used by the team? All blacks - fern, south Africa - springbok and so on?

Also, to be able to personalise every player individually and their 'new name' to be added to the commentary would also make it more realistic. On that note, where do all the names come from? in the springbok team, not one name belongs to any player of 2014/5...???

And when you are playing from a quarter final and up, in any tournament, it would be more exciting to hear the commentator not treat the intro as if you are playing in another friendly playoff :$ And when you win a final, if there was some sort of proud trophy presentation; that would REALLY be the crème de la crème!!! :D Nothing like that happened when I won the 4 nations (rugby championship).

Also, when you offload because you are about to be outrun and tackled, the ball doesn't go to your next closest player, which is really a pity...a way to rectify?

Sorry for all the constructive feedback but I trust it can make the game even more tasty! And at an impressive 350MB, its clear that size is not the issue for concern to develop further :)))

rock song is cool to hear :D

Last edited:
You must incorporate the Super Rugby franchises!

:cool:

Would it not be even more realistic if the country flag emblems were replaced with the actual emblem used by the team? All blacks - fern, south Africa - springbok and so on?

$$$$$$$$ â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬ ££££££££

Also, to be able to personalise every player individually and their 'new name' to be added to the commentary would also make it more realistic. On that note, where do all the names come from? in the springbok team, not one name belongs to any player of 2014/5...???

$$$$$ â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬â'¬ £££££

Latest posts