• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby on TV in Canada?

R

Riot

Hello, im new to canada so not sure, if there is any rugby shown on any channel, if so what channel screens rugby? preferably souther hemisphere stuff well any to start with!

Hello, im new to canada so not sure, if there is any rugby shown on any channel, if so what channel screens rugby? preferably souther hemisphere stuff well any to start with! [/b]

You my friend, have very strong ethics, high standards, and unparalled taste in rugby.

Hello, im new to canada so not sure, if there is any rugby shown on any channel, if so what channel screens rugby? preferably souther hemisphere stuff well any to start with!
[/b]

While I was in Canada I used to watch Rugby on the TV5 channel where I was able to find mainly NH Rugby, H-cup, Top14, 6N and the November tours (when the SH sides travel to Europe). Otherwise in Montréal there were French bars on the Plateau quarter and Pubs in St Denis street where to watch the Tri-Nation and the play-off of the then Super12.

Hi

Read the thread here

I ended up plumping for the setanta sports option. Hoping someone can drop me an invite to aussie *REMOVED* as well. I did post last night but for some reason my posts haven't shown up. :unsure:

Edit: Ignore the last comment. I'm being a total twat

Hi

Read the thread here

I ended up plumping for the setanta sports option. Hoping someone can drop me an invite to aussie *REMOVED* as well. I did post last night but for some reason my posts haven't shown up. :unsure:

[/b]

if you need an invite to aussie *REMOVED*, NZ *REMOVED* or diwana.org then let me know.

if you dont know what they are, well they are sites that provide links to sports games, tvshows and other things to do with australia and new zealand.

ashman

<div class='quotemain'>
Hi

Read the thread here

[/b]

if you need an invite to aussie *REMOVED*, NZ *REMOVED* or diwana.org then let me know.

if you dont know what they are, well they are sites that provide links to sports games, tvshows and other things to do with australia and new zealand.

ashman
[/b][/quote]

thanks to everyone that mailed me and due to that i now have no more invites to aussie(t)orrents and diwana but if you go to nz(t)orrents(dot)com then you might be able to get one?!

ashman

Please, message me If you have any remaining invites for aussie *REMOVED*!

Latest posts