• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Players Face 06

oh my bad i just realized he doesnt have dan park's face :wall: , is that wot happened to u? if so im sorry m8. i remember he had one but its gone

i thought he did, but it turned out he isnt even in the game, instead its a guy called d.pauls who i changed the name of using the editor. guys who do have faces in 06 are chris cusiter, sean lamont, chris paterson, gordon ross, i gave rory lamont a.craig's 06 face cos his face was default. im sorry but i dont think mike blair or dan parks have faces. if u want the faces of these guys in bold tell me m8.

cheers

is anyone having problems with jb elisalde's face or lome fa'atau face. if they haven't changed from the default rugby 08 faces to faces that they look like (i uploaded images of what they look like in 06 earlier in the thread), then for:

lome fa'atau - assign his id to 16118

and

jean-baptiste elissalde - assign his id to 1052

use woosahs ruggasmic 08 editor to do this

cheers

here is the link to fa'ataus face
lome fa'atau 06
v7uz4o.jpg

here is the link to elissaldes.
elissalde 06
2nu0yoh.jpg

compare to your rugby 08 faces for these two.

can u post gordon ross. hes a saracens player now and i would like to of seen what they did with his face.

out of interest, as Rugby 08 is missing a few players, for example Ben Blair, would it be possible to overwrite a fake player (like F.Mallack) with Woosah's Editor, put in the 06 stats for Ben Blair, then get Ben Blairs face file (he definately has his own face, and not a default one), and put it onto the overwritten fake player?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Thingimubob @ Aug 29 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
out of interest, as Rugby 08 is missing a few players, for example Ben Blair, would it be possible to overwrite a fake player (like F.Mallack) with Woosah's Editor, put in the 06 stats for Ben Blair, then get Ben Blairs face file (he definately has his own face, and not a default one), and put it onto the overwritten fake player?[/b]

yeh i could extract ben blairs .big file and put it on this thread for you to download, while you change a certain player of your choice into ben blair with the rugby 08 editor by woosah, giving him stats, positions etc. ok ill see if i can put up ben blair .big file and feel free to ask for anyone elses face in 06.

Latest posts