• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby RSS Feeds

G

getofmeland

Hi All

I am just trying out something, to see how it goes, basically there is an option to have RSS Feeds on the Forum, going into a Forum...

So I have set up a Rugby News Forum, and have started to do this to see how it goes, I am looking for some RSS Feeds to trial it with so if you can post them that would be great, especially some from New Zealand and Australia... as I have primarily only found NH ones..

So if you could post them here that would be fantastic

Cheers

Well done guys, I like the idea that you can log into one place to get all your rugby news, scores and info.
Now your talking!

Good work getofmyland

is there anyway to make the news in a different part on the portal other than latest threads? if they are all put together then it can be confusing or harder to find what you want, and having a separate section for news would be pretty cool imo.

Was thinking that myself, but as they are posted as a new thread I cant exclude a forum, by the looks of it, although may have a look at the coding laters

what about changing the poster to say someone calledrugby news so its easier to differintiate from the news and your posting? you have already passed b|iss as top poster :)

have been thinking about this..... So will create an account tonight to sort it...

sometimes i come up with an idea or 2, normally someone has already thought of it :)

created a member call Rugby News, to post the Rugby News, in the Rugby News forum...

does the rugby forum have its own rss feeds?

dont worry it does

i have a cool program on my pc that shows me the latest post on trf, now i dont have to log in to see them all :)

Latest posts