• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

Best bet then is to re-download all the files again or click download all the files button at the top right hand side.

For the n00bs on TRF:

- Create a folder
- Call it RUM
- Download the files into that folder

This will save you the trouble of having to move the files. Just install it with the .msi file

im just rather confused about the buttons when watching agame and how to make money why are my profits always at like -350 000

Re-downloading worked. I feel stupid and apologise for my rashness.

Re-downloading worked. I feel stupid and apologise for my rashness.

Could have been that one of the downloaded files was corrupt pal, it would have then been tough to find out which one it was.

Hopefully you will enjoy it.

Just download it individually like he says to do.

Ah its a shame that the ITM Cup isn't real players. Oh well.

Gah, my Academy/Colts are routinely getting hammered by all comers, it's mad
Going down 40 - 3 to Worcester Warriors was a low point :p
Only got 1 win so far in the GP but losing by <10 in the other matches so getting better

i save before i play a match so if i lose i just load and try again :p atm i'm on my first game as leinster against the bulls and can't win. getting close though..

There's a reset button in the drop down menu on the top right (can't remember what the menu is called)
I've had to use it before where the game went a bit mad (opposition kicked the ball out of bounds, and both teams just started running in circles :s )

This game is far too complicated. You should just be able to watch it and change tactics when needed and select what happens on a penalty. Much like Pro Rugby Manager.

This game is far too complicated. You should just be able to watch it and change tactics when needed and select what happens on a penalty. Much like Pro Rugby Manager.

Has anyone figured out if we can edit players. The ITM cup loses its appeal when Taranakis best players are Piri Umaga, Rico Nonu and Zinzan Gear...

Exactly. Was really looking forward to playing the ITM Cup but seeing these players isn't fun at all.

Would love to work on a update if it is possible.

How can you do this in Pro Rugby manager? I just got PRM 2 and have had to stop playing
it because I have to choose an option at every single ruck. Not doing so results in my team
waiting about 10 seconds to play the ball and ruining any chances. I just want to watch the
game.

there is an auto manage button in RUM 10 at the bottom left hand corner of the 2d match
viewer.

in pro rugby manager you can set your attack and defense to ai so they do everything on their own. i used to manually control my attack and had my defense on ai. jus miss pass to ur strongest and biggest guy and he'll rampage up the field to score easy tries. but yeah the game play is a little complicated on rum10 considering you have to right click each move to know what it does while everything is happening so fast. it's a great in-depth game but if the maker could change this aspect then it will be even better.