• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

HarryPeters

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Well it is finally out. I have been checking the website every day for weeks now and it got released today.

Free management game with most leagues in the world. I'm at work at the moment but can't wait to play this when I get home!

Definitely going to start off with Waikato in the ITM Cup.

http://rugbyunionmanager.co.uk/games.php

Advise me - How do I get and is it RM10 or 11.
Also is all proper players in it

Cheers Olyy mines working now download was quick. Now to correct yesterday and win Heineken Cup for Munster :p

This looks pretty cool. How did he get all the licences? Especially considering all the speculation surrounding the two
union console games and the licensing issues they may be facing, with words like 'exclusive' being thrown around.

I'll assume its because it's free, but he makes money through advertising if I remember correctly(from the league version). It just seems too good to be true that he can have all this stuff in and for free.

Just played my first game (lost 23-10 to Montauban...), got to say, I'm loving it

Don't understand a lot of the buttons yet, but I can see myself wasting a lot of time on this game :lol:

Just beat Toulon with Connacht by four points in the World Club Cup. The signings of Dave Ryan, Nick Evans. Bob Casey, our boy Macken and a few others have really helped the cause. College could suffer due to this.

I'm jelaous you guys are playing already! Can't wait to get started.

I'm guessing that the reason most of the names are in there is because it is free.

Seriously how do you win like can anyone help me understand.

Great game though but can anyone give tips on the buttons etc

Done by the same guys who do the brilliant rugby league manager

Ha the color scheme is rank :lol:

Anyone know when you go and buy a player how do you know they are interested in you or is it just trial and error?

Tea it annoying because ven on easy level it hard to balance salary cap etc

This looks like a fantastic game for free... it does look hideous, but seems to go into a lot of depth. Definite download tonight for me...

Anyone worked out if you can tell your team to take a DG?
The only kick options seem to be either 10 kicks, 12 kicks, or on the "ADV" setplays you can have different chips ahead and the such, but no DG
I've got my FH set to "opportunist" but I've never seen him attempt one, but my Colts and Academy both get them, and so do the opposition

Latest posts