• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2007

M

Mr. Laxative

Here's a topic to discuss matches you may be going to, or want to got to. Give suggestions for travel arrangements and tell us who you are purchasing tickets from.

One big question: are the individual tickets on sale yet?

I'm going to go to the games at Murrayfield, as it's about a half hour from my house. I'll buy my tickets from the SRU. If anyone else is going to Murrayfield for the RWC gies a shout.

Here's a topic to discuss matches you may be going to, or want to got to. Give suggestions for travel arrangements and tell us who you are purchasing tickets from.

One big question: are the individual tickets on sale yet?
[/b]

The individual tickets are supposed to go on sale next November. By the way last month the RWC2007 committe announced thay had sold one million tickets, there are still 1.4 million to sell.

I'm gonna be at university in Cardiff while the World Cup is on, so I'm hoping to go see some games there :)

I'd love to go...
I'm in the states, though, and convincing my wife to go specifically to France for rugby rather than going to Belgium or Northern Ireland to see her family is sorta a hard win.
I can still dream.

I'd love to go...
I'm in the states, though, and convincing my wife to go specifically to France for rugby rather than going to Belgium or Northern Ireland to see her family is sorta a hard win.
I can still dream.
[/b]

The compromise can be that you go to Belgium. RWC matchs will be played in Lens, very close of the border with Belgium, and in Paris which is at two hours from Brussel thanks to the High Speed Train line linking these two cities.

You can even go further from Brussel with the very low cost flights which I think exist between Brussel and Toulouse.

<div align="center">â'¬â'¬Â£Â£$$
Unfortunately it's not a coordination problem, but a funds problem.
H&M take priority over RWC</div>

Latest posts