• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup coverage in the USA

T

ThisShowStinks

I'm from the USA. Does anyone know if there will be coverage of the Rugby World Cup available other than Pay-Per-View?

Thanks in advance,
This Show Stinks

From my understanding no there won't be. Don't worry though, you are like me as I live in Brazil. I am not paying for it on tv I am going to watching it on my computer via the pay package through the IRB. It will be announced soon I think. Its going to be much cheaper

Setanta Sports
Check it out. You can get it via Directv (which is what I do) or a couple of other ways...you do have to pay for the channel, but it isn't "pay per view."
If that doesn't work out, check out Irish Pubs near wherever you live...you might find one with a Setanta Package...I think you can find pubs via the Setanta Website.

What about in Canada?

I'm going to be over there for a couple of weeks during the world cup. It would be a shame to miss some of the bigger games whilst there. However I know the Canadian interest in rugby is growing and obviously their team is in the WC so I'm hoping it won't be an issue.

You can get Setanta online for a fee if you don't have DirectTV. That's how I get my rugby in the states.

i think mediazone also has the whole thing available to stream to your computer or your '360 which works just fine.

Latest posts