• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUTM 2019

Hageneezz

Academy Player
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Harlequins
Are there plans for a succesor to RUTM 2017?

I am enjoying the game much. If such a game would become available i'll buy it straight away

Thanks

Are there plans for a succesor to RUTM 2017?

I am enjoying the game much. If such a game would become available i'll buy it straight away

Thanks
Ya I hope there's a game I would like to know if it's coming out though like

Hi
Many thanks for your kind posts, we are very pleased to hear that you are enjoying the game.
The game really could do with more customer reviews on the game's Steam store page, so if you do like the game then please do say so now, via a quick review,
We are now considering all the options, regarding the game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

I m waiting for the 2019 version, hope in a game more similar to Football Manager...

I m waiting for the 2019 version, hope in a game more similar to Football Manager...
I would also love a new game
Similar Football Manager
The game really has lots of potential
I loved it until now

We hope to be able to release another DLC package today, that will allow you to have an option to update the game.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi
We are happy to announce that the 2019 season update, for RUTM, is now available to download, please check out this DLC at :- http://bit.ly/2019RUTM

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support

Hi everybody !
Is anyone working on the database update (names, logos.. especially for european cups and south teams..) ?
Have a nice day!

Hi everybody !
Is anyone working on the database update (names, logos.. especially for european cups and south teams..) ?
Have a nice day!

I have updated the database for the new 2018-2019 DLC. But I only have updated correct team names, logos for clubs and competitions...So I have not edited any players

I downloaded most of the logos from the internet, and I used some in another update that I downloaded from this site:
http://www.rugbyteammanager.com/ModDownloads.aspx

Though it seems the website is not functioning at the moment..

I have to say I am not very good at editing graphics, especially when it comes to making logos transparent, so some logos are not very well done..

I also had to change some teams, especially in Wales, as the league system in the game is not correct..

The update is in rar format and 182mb large.

I have sent an email to alternative software if it is okay for me to upload this

Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts