• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2007 Jerseys

M

M Two One

Be kind, any mistakes you find alert me and I will make changes to them. :cheers:

<div align="CENTER">
argentinasmallrx6.png
australiasmallot2.png
englandsmallno1.png

fijismallzh7.png
francesmallmb3.png
irelandsmallou6.png

italysmallkq5.png
japansmallsr4.png
namibiasmallpi7.png

newzealandsmalltk0.png
portugalsmallgd7.png
scotlandsmalljx7.png

southafricasmallke6.png
usasmallep5.png
walessmallaa9.png
</div>

Good work, however the Japanese RWC 07 jersey is in the same design of Australia, Ireland, SA and Scotland.

Also, the Wales jersey has a little more going on with it I think.

Good work, however the Japanese RWC 07 jersey is in the same design of Australia, Ireland, SA and Scotland.

[/b]

Thanks, but the Japanese jersey is actually slightly different then the other Canterbury designs. The stitching on the shoulders connects instead. Their away jersey is just like the others though.

japanjr3.png

I donno, Wales look ok to me, you?

walesek1.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

Thanks, but the Japanese jersey is actually slightly different then the other Canterbury designs. The stitching on the shoulders connects instead. Their away jersey is just like the others though.

japanjr3.png

I donno, Wales look ok to me, you?

walesek1.jpg
[/b][/quote]
Sorry, I stand corrected. I just read what you said then looked the Jerseys up and sure enough there we go!

Jeez the Welsh jersey is pretty plain isn't it!!

Haha, yeah the Welsh jersey is quite plain. Maybe next time they make a change they'll add some sort of logo or white design to it. No big deal though.

They're all excellent, however the Argentina jersey does not have the Adidas stripes on the arms. I think this is due to the IRB not allowing sponsors to be advertised.... I think.

I quite like the USA one. has that chest stripe abitl ike the 2006 Blues kit and the Newcastle Falcons kit the last time they won the Tetley's Bitter

Great work but I'm not really sure if you've got it or not its kinda hard to see even on the actual jersey but the All Blacks jersey's have the silver fern from the bottom up to under the armpits.

Thanks all, been busy with work, but now I'm back.

I'm going to finish these up, but does anyone have a good front photo of Georgia's home kit? I also have no idea what brand they have. If you can provide me with this I'd appreciate it.

Hi !

Great work man :cheers:

May I make a suggestion ?

Maybe the blue and red curves on French and English jerseys are a little smoother on the right shoulder. It think it's a round sahpe rather than an angular one. :huh:

Thanks Martin,

fraed8.png

I originally figured it was curved too, but it actually isn't as you can see above in this photo above. This is due to the stitching in the arms.

Ok, I understand

it's an amazing job, great skill ;)
[/b]

Thank you very much. I appreciate all of the comments.

You can expect Stade Toulousain home and away jerseys sometime later in the year. B)

I just need pics of the new gear, if they have changed anything. The old ones are already up here. :cheers: