RWC 2007 Jerseys

Discussion in 'Rugby World Cup 2007' started by M Two One, Oct 11, 2007.

1. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Be kind, any mistakes you find alert me and I will make changes to them. :cheers:

<div align="CENTER">[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]</div>

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. melon

melon Guest

Good work, however the Japanese RWC 07 jersey is in the same design of Australia, Ireland, SA and Scotland.

Also, the Wales jersey has a little more going on with it I think.

4. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Thanks, but the Japanese jersey is actually slightly different then the other Canterbury designs. The stitching on the shoulders connects instead. Their away jersey is just like the others though.

[​IMG]

I donno, Wales look ok to me, you?

[​IMG]

5. melon

melon Guest

Thanks, but the Japanese jersey is actually slightly different then the other Canterbury designs. The stitching on the shoulders connects instead. Their away jersey is just like the others though.

[​IMG]

I donno, Wales look ok to me, you?

[​IMG] [/b][/quote]
    Sorry, I stand corrected. I just read what you said then looked the Jerseys up and sure enough there we go!

Jeez the Welsh jersey is pretty plain isn't it!!

6. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Haha, yeah the Welsh jersey is quite plain. Maybe next time they make a change they'll add some sort of logo or white design to it. No big deal though.

7. Mr. Laxative

Mr. Laxative Guest

They're all excellent, however the Argentina jersey does not have the Adidas stripes on the arms. I think this is due to the IRB not allowing sponsors to be advertised.... I think.

8. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Ah yes, thank you for pointing that out, Lax. I'll fix 'em up tomorrow.

9. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

I quite like the USA one. has that chest stripe abitl ike the 2006 Blues kit and the Newcastle Falcons kit the last time they won the Tetley's Bitter

10. Niue

Niue Guest

excellent shirts, m8!

11. Malherbe

Malherbe Guest

good work mate!!!!!!

12. jawmalawm24

jawmalawm24 Guest

Great work but I'm not really sure if you've got it or not its kinda hard to see even on the actual jersey but the All Blacks jersey's have the silver fern from the bottom up to under the armpits.

13. Drquinn2021

Drquinn2021 Guest

Nice work

14. nGXV

nGXV Guest

The greatest jerseys ever!!! love the back of the england one...

15. jew76

jew76 Guest

I love jersey of France and South Africa

16. lucas2491

lucas2491 Guest

thanks for theese ones!

17. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Thanks all, been busy with work, but now I'm back.

I'm going to finish these up, but does anyone have a good front photo of Georgia's home kit? I also have no idea what brand they have. If you can provide me with this I'd appreciate it.

18. Martin1813

Martin1813 Guest

Hi !

Great work man :cheers:

May I make a suggestion ?

Maybe the blue and red curves on French and English jerseys are a little smoother on the right shoulder. It think it's a round sahpe rather than an angular one. :huh:

19. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Thanks Martin,

[​IMG]

I originally figured it was curved too, but it actually isn't as you can see above in this photo above. This is due to the stitching in the arms.

20. Martin1813

Martin1813 Guest

Ok, I understand

it's an amazing job, great skill ;)

21. M Two One

M Two One Guest

Thank you very much. I appreciate all of the comments.

You can expect Stade Toulousain home and away jerseys sometime later in the year. B)

I just need pics of the new gear, if they have changed anything. The old ones are already up here. :cheers:

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!