• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Game - Commentary Announcement

Would have liked brian moore and eddie butler just so they can argue the whole time lol Also the Aussies would have been a good shout

A nice touch, had it been a random selection before the match it could have been a real feature.

A nice touch, had it been a random selection before the match it could have been a real feature.

It is something which could be added in a later edition. If HB decide to make a couple more games

Not really, in the Codemasters Cricket games, it was an option and to be fair I hated listening to some of the commentators on that game because of not being able to select the ones I wanted.

I'd rather they had spent less time and money recruiting and recording commentators, and a little more bringing in an innovative game engine. Ho-hum. It's still a plus. I'll more than likely still buy it.

I'd rather they had spent less time and money recruiting and recording commentators, and a little more bringing in an innovative game engine. Ho-hum. It's still a plus. I'll more than likely still buy it.

Should save your money I suggest. Having that mindset means you've already convinced yourself it's not any good.

I'm going to enjoy tanking England with Wales and listening to Stuart Barnes whinge, complain and say how lucky Wales are.

I'm just going to smah England every day for the first two weeks to hear this guy cry it off...

MWHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not sure there'll be much in the way of deliberate cultural stereotyping.

Mores the pity. :D
But they actually shout it. Seriously, very few Top 14 matches I've been with French commentry pass without the odd 'Ooh lala' after a partciuarly spectacular try. It's like Miles Harrison not shouting or Stuart Barnes not being negative over absolutely everything.

nba 2k1 has the best commentary ever. it so real. its so fluid, constant and vibrant. and the best is it dosnt sound robotic. heck they even mess up there words like in real life and make jokes. the MLB games are good too. well the commentary that is

But they actually shout it. Seriously, very few Top 14 matches I've been with French commentry pass without the odd 'Ooh lala' after a partciuarly spectacular try. It's like Miles Harrison not shouting or Stuart Barnes not being negative over absolutely everything.

Well maybe they will then! I hope so, me and the boys will put French commentary on quite a lot! :lol:

Would've been cool if Greg Martin was in.

Loved it when he said "Look at this! It's the catapillar!!!" in his high pitched Aussie accent ;)

wow im so stoked about this game...i cant believe they have some good commentators... (sorry foxie)
but yuss.. cant wait for the game :)

Im slightly disappointed with this seeing that SA is the only country fully licensed out of the SANZAR group and yet no SA commentary but I guess Clark is as good as any, pity about fitspatrick being there though.

Would've been cool if Greg Martin was in

all i'd hear is "Cooper, hes from Queensland, he must be the best player in the world" and "The Reds would win the world cup by themselves, they don't need help from the rest of Australia"

all i'd hear is "Cooper, hes from Queensland, he must be the best player in the world" and "The Reds would win the world cup by themselves, they don't need help from the rest of Australia"

Bitter Waratahs Fan ae. Id be bitter too if my team had all the money, assets, fanbase in Australia, and still have an empty trophy cabinet

Bitter Waratahs Fan ae. Id be bitter too if my team had all the money, assets, fanbase in Australia, and still have an empty trophy cabinet

i'm more bitter about Queensland winning everything this year in both rugby codes

but mostly its Greg martin's blatant bias for Queensland

i'm really happy to see greg martin in there though

i'm more bitter about Queensland winning everything this year in both rugby codes

but mostly its Greg martin's blatant bias for Queensland

i'm really happy to see greg martin in there though

Haha, being a brumbies fan I cant help poking fun at the tahs

Latest posts