• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rwc 2011

Nice looking stadium. I hope the sides are closed and braced as well (difficult to tell from the render) otherwise you might get a wind tunnel effect and lift forces under the roof.

The stadium is completely enclosed.

I've got a venue pack for Wellington, pretty excited.

Just got drawn in the ballot for semi final tickets as well! Just got notified today... Awesome?... Maybe just a little haha.

Got five tickets myself, three of them in Wellington, then one in Auckland and one in Hamilton. The game in Hamilton is actually only a few hours after a lecture but it's an AB's game so I'll get there somehow!

The matches are: AB's vs Japan, Fiji vs Samoa, Wales vs SA, France vs Tonga and Australia vs USA. Probably looking forward to Wales v SA and Fiji vs Samoa the most, I'm guessing they'll be the closest matches. I tried for more AB games but missed out on their matches against Tonga and Canada. Didn't even bother with the one against France because I knew the demand for that game would be insane :p.

Got five tickets myself, three of them in Wellington, then one in Auckland and one in Hamilton. The game in Hamilton is actually only a few hours after a lecture but it's an AB's game so I'll get there somehow!

The matches are: AB's vs Japan, Fiji vs Samoa, Wales vs SA, France vs Tonga and Australia vs USA. Probably looking forward to Wales v SA and Fiji vs Samoa the most, I'm guessing they'll be the closest matches. I tried for more AB games but missed out on their matches against Tonga and Canada. Didn't even bother with the one against France because I knew the demand for that game would be insane :p.

How you getting to Wellington bro? I heard flights are crazily expensive. Like $700 return!!!

How you getting to Wellington bro? I heard flights are crazily expensive. Like $700 return!!!

I live in Wellington now :p, moved here a few weeks ago. But still, I'll have to get up to Auckland/Hamilton somehow, so I still kinda have the same problem <_<.

I guess I'll camp on the Air NZ grabaseat site and hope something cheap pops up. There are $39 one way tickets from Wellington to Auckland at the moment, but I'm guessing anything that cheap will disappear if it's for September/October. I don't really have a car either... but I'll find a way to get there!

Have fun guys.
Went to see Samoa in France in 2007 and it was brilliant.
Not making it to NZ before December ( in the best case) so will be stuck in front of my tele :)

I live in Wellington now :p, moved here a few weeks ago. But still, I'll have to get up to Auckland/Hamilton somehow, so I still kinda have the same problem <_<.

I guess I'll camp on the Air NZ grabaseat site and hope something cheap pops up. There are $39 one way tickets from Wellington to Auckland at the moment, but I'm guessing anything that cheap will disappear if it's for September/October. I don't really have a car either... but I'll find a way to get there!

Where there's a will, there's a way. Good luck bro. Look forward to sharing the experience when the time comes.

Why not taking a coach bus. Theya re not that expensive and if you sort out stuff in advance you might be able to secure good deals, the only con is the long ride.

Why not taking a coach bus. Theya re not that expensive and if you sort out stuff in advance you might be able to secure good deals, the only con is the long ride.

Lol yeah, I don't do long rides. Last time I went to Akld via bus or driving was about 6yrs ago. But then that was coz flying wasn't much more expensive than a bus ride. Might look into it.

They had better get some of those slo-mo cameras!!! Some of the shots from Twickenham this morning were beautiful!

Latest posts