• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Fantasy Game

I picked the wrong Galbisi for Italy and Negri was terrible.

I'm Red Herring.

Appear to have fluked my way into second thanks to an aspirational punt on Ben Donaldson. Had a very frustrating afternoon watching captain Lowe do everything but score a try but all going well so far.

Anyone worked out how the rounds work? I picked a few Tongans in my side as they were good value, but just realised they aren't playing this weekend. Trying to decide if I need to sub them quick for tomorrow?

Edit. Also picked a Georgian prop who didn't play today. Doh

Wrong player, Sexrobot bailed me out. Good lad
Screenshot_20230909_234504_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyone worked out how the rounds work? I picked a few Tongans in my side as they were good value, but just realised they aren't playing this weekend. Trying to decide if I need to sub them quick for tomorrow?

Edit. Also picked a Georgian prop who didn't play today. Doh
Yea you need to sub those out now otherwise you're getting no points in those positions this weekend.

I think I'm down around 45 for captaining Capuozzo instead of Garbisi. Lesson learnt for next round on kicker. Hopefully my remaining three players can pull in some decent points.

I've shanked it on props and centers, but everywhere else I've gotten some decent points.

Hmm… I've picked up some scoring issues with the fantasy app.

Just took a look at Garbisi's points from my team and I see he is assigned 18 points for penalties… even though there weren't six converted penalties and he doesn't kick for poles.

Then separately, front rows aren't getting any of the "scrums won" points - at least for Porter, Bell and Montoya (so I suspect all of them).

You'd really hope that given World Rugby should have access to all the stats they'd be on top of all of this.

Hmm… I've picked up some scoring issues with the fantasy app.

Just took a look at Garbisi's points from my team and I see he is assigned 18 points for penalties… even though there weren't six converted penalties and he doesn't kick for poles.

Then separately, front rows aren't getting any of the "scrums won" points - at least for Porter, Bell and Montoya (so I suspect all of them).

You'd really hope that given World Rugby should have access to all the stats they'd be on top of all of this.
Perfect. This competition is voided.

See you all in 4 years

Latest posts