• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Fantasy Game

Just joined, I am owen5. Hope they'll keep my round 1 score rather than starting me at zero and that is a glitch!

That'd be silly. What was your R1 score? We'll just add that ourselves in case they don't.

Just joined, I am owen5. Hope they'll keep my round 1 score rather than starting me at zero and that is a glitch!
I joined the Squidge one while the first round was ongoing and it also had me locked in at 0, then as soon as the next match happened it correctly assigned my points - so hopefully it does the same for you here.

I joined the Squidge one while the first round was ongoing and it also had me locked in at 0, then as soon as the next match happened it correctly assigned my points - so hopefully it does the same for you here.
That's a relief! Should sort itself out at the start of the next one then

That'd be silly. What was your R1 score? We'll just add that ourselves in case they don't.
505. Garbisi and Capuozzo's second half saved me in my family's league.

Hmm… I've picked up some scoring issues with the fantasy app.

Just took a look at Garbisi's points from my team and I see he is assigned 18 points for penalties… even though there weren't six converted penalties and he doesn't kick for poles.

Then separately, front rows aren't getting any of the "scrums won" points - at least for Porter, Bell and Montoya (so I suspect all of them).

You'd really hope that given World Rugby should have access to all the stats they'd be on top of all of this.
I think there's more an issue with the player stats bit e.g. I had Jac Morgan in my side and used my 'defensive leader' bonus on him.

His stats show 0 tackles:
1694458575682.png

But he still scored 21 points for tackles if I check the fixture tab.
1694458687019.png

I think there's more an issue with the player stats bit e.g. I had Jac Morgan in my side and used my 'defensive leader' bonus on him.

His stats show 0 tackles:
View attachment 17659

But he still scored 21 points for tackles if I check the fixture tab.
View attachment 17660
Yeah i had Morgan. With Negri according to fantasy rugby he made 11m carrying and 0 tackles so god knows.

Looks like they fixed a lot of the issues and locked in the first round points now.

You can also see who everyone else picked

Yeah, think I've lost a good 50 points. Think I was 4th, down to 6th now. Oh well.

Have they upped the points on players pretty sure sexton has gone from 10 to 13. I've gone 8-11 i think.

The fvck. Lost like 40 points!
Yeah this is pretty much all Garbisi. I pointed out earlier they had assigned him 18 points for converting penalties, even though he didn't kick (and only one penalty was converted by Allan in that game)… and you had him captained so that is 36 points gone.

Appears to be working fire for me.
It's the second time in a row i can't figure out a way to spend all my credits while being comfortable with my picks.

Some awful calls had to be made this week. Bonkers changes to the tier 1 teams and most of those who announced their teams have 2 kickers in the line up (or 4 scrum halves).

Latest posts