• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC trademark trumpet

G

GraDoN

Hi, i think we all know that sound after points have been scored or at the start of any game, does someone have it in mp3 format. i REALLY want it

I imagine you talk about the "PEÃ'A BAIONA"
It's the official Bayonne supporters song.

The guy, or gal who does that must have got well hacked off during NZ-Portugal..

Or do you talk about this very short Spanish trumpet song, with a general "ooooléééé" at the end?

Or do you talk about this very short Spanish trumpet song, with a general "ooooléééé" at the end?
[/b]

That's the one that I will not miss at all.

[/b]

I hated that. Almost like the crowd needs a trumpet confirmation that there was indeed a score or replacement, just incase they're not sure.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
ya that :>
[/b][/quote]
I'll do some search, but it will be hard to found.
In fact, this little song is traditionally played on Spanish arena during corridas.

The matador call? In Spain it's the call for the Matador to enter the bull fighting arena isn't it?

The matador call? In Spain it's the call for the Matador to enter the bull fighting arena isn't it?
[/b]
No, it's not this song, but i'm not an "aficionados".
It could be better to have a Catalan RFF member answer.

Yeah, what was up with that band that always played? I almost flipped a switch every time that damn trumpet went off. Especially in the group stages when you just wanted to spend a day on the sofa and watch some nice rugby... at some point i though they were flying them to every game in a helicopter!