• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC trademark trumpet

G

GraDoN

Hi, i think we all know that sound after points have been scored or at the start of any game, does someone have it in mp3 format. i REALLY want it

I

ikvat

I imagine you talk about the "PEÑA BAIONA"
It's the official Bayonne supporters song.

F

Fa'atau82

The guy, or gal who does that must have got well hacked off during NZ-Portugal..

A

asado

That's one of the few things of this RWC that I'm not missing ...

I

ikvat

Or do you talk about this very short Spanish trumpet song, with a general "ooooléééé" at the end?

A

asado

Or do you talk about this very short Spanish trumpet song, with a general "ooooléééé" at the end?
[/b]
That's the one that I will not miss at all.

A

Aeros

[/b]
I hated that. Almost like the crowd needs a trumpet confirmation that there was indeed a score or replacement, just incase they're not sure.

I

ikvat

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
ya that :>
[/b][/quote]
I'll do some search, but it will be hard to found.
In fact, this little song is traditionally played on Spanish arena during corridas.

N

nam97

The matador call? In Spain it's the call for the Matador to enter the bull fighting arena isn't it?

I

ikvat

The matador call? In Spain it's the call for the Matador to enter the bull fighting arena isn't it?
[/b]
No, it's not this song, but i'm not an "aficionados".
It could be better to have a Catalan RFF member answer.

P

popdistortion

Yeah, what was up with that band that always played? I almost flipped a switch every time that damn trumpet went off. Especially in the group stages when you just wanted to spend a day on the sofa and watch some nice rugby... at some point i though they were flying them to every game in a helicopter!