• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - Wales vs. Ireland

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I'm no fan of Munster

They embarrassed themselves with their moronic antics
in Coventry during the Champions Cup SF against Saracens

Saracens crushed Munster like a bug Made them tap out

Idiot fans with their LGBT "Rainbow" flags, facepaint & boorish behaviour towards Billy Vunipola
Then one of their fans invade the pitch

I loved it when Billy Vunipola dominated the game and was voted MoTM

Triggered so many fools
PC Twitter was fun that day......

Last edited:
I'm no fan of Munster

Idiot fans with their LGBT "Rainbow" flags, facepaint & boorish behaviour towards Billy Vunipola

Triggered so many fools
I hate Munster as much as the next right thinking man (i.e. a lot) but wearing rainbow flags to games is praiseworthy regardless of the context, rugby has a lot more if a homophobia issue than a lot of people would like to think and fans showing that the majority of people in the game support the LGBT community can only be applauded. That said the guy who invaded the pitch is an idiot through and through.

Not quite sure why you felt the need to launch into that irrelevant rant with no prompting either.

Would hardly make a dent in your straddling the most likes page like your personal harem
To be fair to the guy, he was only really balancing out the impact of you and your like spree in the grand slam game thread, which featured a lot of drunk angry posts from me that really, really, didn't deserves likes.

I hate Munster as much as the next right thinking man (i.e. a lot) but wearing rainbow flags to games is praiseworthy regardless of the context, rugby has a lot more if a homophobia issue than a lot of people would like to think and fans showing that the majority of people in the game support the LGBT community can only be applauded. That said the guy who invaded the pitch is an idiot through and through.

Not quite sure why you felt the need to launch into that irrelevant rant with no prompting either.

You think my last comment was a rant :D:D

Vunipola was brave in his comments in defending Folau
He spoke for a lot of Pacific lslander players who aren't down with the whole LGBT Agenda

Rugby is a much poorer sport without Folau
Gone but not Forgotten

Rugby game is not a Pride march
Not there for Political slogans/messages etc

What's next Israel, Palestine Flags MAGA Hats EU Flags
Lets not turn it into a circus for clowns and mugs :p:p

Last edited:
Jesus Christ they're all out tonight. Rugga lad you're some emotional midget. Also why is your post structured like a **** sonnet. For a man who puts LGBT in quotation marks that description of Sarries making Munster tap out was very kinky.

Bless the chippy Munster fans

Munstermen with their naff #SUAF :cool::cool:

I know it's difficult for a club like Saracens to come in and
batter the best Irish Rugby have to offer

Heck Saracens have won more European ***les in last 3 years than Munster
have in the Professional Era!!!!

Saracens have taken things to a new level in club rugby in Europe

Munster have been left behind playing 10 man rugby and getting battered
in Semi Finals by Leinster & Saracens.....

He spoke for a lot of Pacific lslander players who aren't down with the whole LGBT Agenda

Gone but not Forgotten

Defending bigotry isn't brave or praiseworthy, it's pathetic.

LGBT agenda? Seriously thought we were past this s**** but clearly not.

How you can defend players for using their platform as rugby players to broadcast their views and then criticise fans for doing the same is beyond me.

Homophobia isn't a political issue anyway, it's a basic human decency issue and the fact that people can't see that in this day and age is genuinely amazing to me. And even if, for the sake of argument, we say that it is a political issue (which it isn't), sport isn't separate from politics and never has been, people can use to make political statements, in this case Folau and Vunipola did, NOT the Munster fans, who were well within their rights to respond.

But no more from me on that, there is a Folau thread where the whole thing has been discussed to death, if you want to talk about it talk about it there instead of randomly bringing it up umpormpted in places that have nothing to do with it. I know you're probably just trolling to get a rise (in which case well done, I'm sure you feel happy with yourself) but that still isn't an excuse to put borderline homophobic stuff up on the internet. (And if you think it's not homophobic just see how the words 'black/female/Jewish agenda' sound in your head because this is literally the exact same).

Gone but not Forgotten
You're talking bawz, Folau isn't missed at all and rugby isn't a poorer sport without him.

In fact it's the opposite, it's a lot better and WBs even managed a record score over NZ with not a thought for him.

If you really want to talk on that subject more, post in the following thread; https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/izzy-folau.43193/

Gone but not Forgotten

Why point out pacific island players? Who gives a shot how many pacific island players vs players of other races don't support lgbt? It's nothin about being a Pacific Islander.

LGBT isn't an agenda, it's many genders, or sometimes none at all.
Yes Ringrose was very poor but he has been highly overrated. The game is too physical for him. Ringrose is always injured he is too small for a modern centre i put him as 4th choice for ireland.
mate, dudes on here crush on that guy hard. Be careful what you say. Brian odriscoll was similarly overrated :eek:

I love the way in your head I was insulted by the Munster insults (amateur hour by the way, don't quit the dayjob calling peoole snowflakes on twitter) and not the fact you're a sad homphobe. You do you dude. Someone has to.

I love the way in your head I was insulted by the Munster insults (amateur hour by the way, don't quit the dayjob calling peoole snowflakes on twitter) and not the fact you're a sad homphobe. You do you dude. Someone has to.
Lol. Triggered. The twitter bird sexually arouses me.

Saracens are big sexy men that trigger Munster and their evil gay urges.

It's honestly embarrassing how Munster's apathy towards putting the LGBT community down, which is of course part of rugby's great ethos, continues.

I knew Munster were progressive and inclusive (is bad news) back when they used to play Keith Wood just because he looked like an anal bead when they could have played the big, beefy and sexy 9 year old man that Billy Vunipola was at the time.

Owen Farrell even has way better pecs than Joey Carbery which is also putting the LGBT community down. Which, I must reiterate, is as honourable and brave a vocation as one will find.

I'm no fan of Munster

Triggered so many fools
As was said many times - That lad was no Munster fan. Look at the shoes he had on, and the jersey. As ROG said it was most likely a Leinster fan who tried to fit in for the day.

Not sure on your Maths but Munster have won 2 in the professional era.
Saracens in the past 3 years:
2018-19 - Winners
2017-18 - No win
2016-17 - Winners

So 2 each would make them equal. Factor in Irish provinces don't go gung ho with funds.

Lol. Triggered. The twitter bird sexually arouses me.

Saracens are big sexy men that trigger Munster and their evil gay urges.

It's honestly embarrassing how Munster's apathy towards putting the LGBT community down, which is of course part of rugby's great ethos, continues.

I knew Munster were progressive and inclusive (is bad news) back when they used to play Keith Wood just because he looked like an anal bead when they could have played the big, beefy and sexy 9 year old man that Billy Vunipola was at the time.

Owen Farrell even has way better pecs than Joey Carbery which is also putting the LGBT community down. Which, I must reiterate, is as honourable and brave a vocation as one will find.
You've jilted my honour. Now I vow to seduce and have sex with Billy Vunipola to restore Munster's place as a European powerhouse, while proving myself a power bottom.

I wonder whats an easier way of getting dislikes sowing outward homphobia or dissing Wales....

Latest posts