• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC19 Warm-Up] - Wales vs. Ireland

Nice finish from Lane.
And ifference for me has been the pace Tomos Williams has brought to the game. Considering the players Ireland have fielded today, it's not been the landslide it should have been

Nice finish from Lane.
And ifference for me has been the pace Tomos Williams has brought to the game. Considering the players Ireland have fielded today, it's not been the landslide it should have been

Ireland don't really do landslides, even at our best. Not against decent teams. Our brand of rugby is more conservative.

Nice finish from Lane.
You're at home and were expecting a landslide loss? This Ireland side is pretty experimental, way to grab the positives though.

You're at home and were expecting a landslide loss? This Ireland side is pretty experimental, way to grab the positives though.

Because Wales have put out pretty much the most inexperienced players, or players who've not played all year through injury. We don't have the depth to do that. I think it's been as good as it could have been.

This could either be anything from a try for us to a yellow against us.

Looks like a hit in the air at first look but one of those weird ones where jumping into tackle which is also illegal.

Edit: absolutely no need to jump there surely?

He barely jumped, he simply tucked his feet in and had no reason to go off the ground at all.

Latest posts