• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC2011 being presented to the England squad

Dylan Hartley said:
We're playing on Rugby World Cup 2011 on X-Box... Game is awesome - and I'm fast! @RWC2011game
qehex.jpg

looks good, great to see more people playing this game! now i want to play it.

hahahaha seems like their enjoying themselves :D Darn a week is a long time to wait for a demo :D

Rite thats slightly awkward probably best if i stay quiet :L

Right about now the RWC haters are probably desperately thinking up how they can turn this into something negative, but seriously this all looks like good news for the game.

I'm going to get it change the teams (NZ and Aus) and go into this like mad for a long time. This sounds like it plays so much better than anything they've done before.

Same here - I'm really happy that there's quick ball at the rucks
That's the one thing that really annoyed me in the previous games - having to wait a few seconds for the ball, which wastes any gap in defence or disorganised defence etc

That and chip kicks :D

Same here - I'm really happy that there's quick ball at the rucks
That's the one thing that really annoyed me in the previous games - having to wait a few seconds for the ball, which wastes any gap in defence or disorganised defence etc

That and chip kicks :D

Just wait Olyy, if one games good and the other ones even better, it'll be a case of "this games utter ****, the other one is the most awesome thing ever to exist". People are taking exaggeration to a new art form lately.

Tell me about it :D

RWC twitter putting up some more pictures now (think they're putting up a few in a row)

RWCGame2011 said:
Some highlights from the England rugby team playing the game tonight.
355849769.jpg

355852342.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how many of the squad went to the presentation/playing
Considering there's 30 man teams in the game, and 45 players in the Hotel, it would be a bit awkward if you weren't in the game :lol:

Edit:

Last picture for tonight:
355865592.jpg

More going up on their facebook page tomorrow too

Last edited:
I wonder how many of the squad went to the presentation/playing
Considering there's 30 man teams in the game, and 45 players in the Hotel, it would be a bit awkward if you weren't in the game :lol:

Edit:

Last picture for tonight:
355865592.jpg

More going up on their facebook page tomorrow too

I bet the odd one who wasn't in the game went. I'm sure some of them are right into rugby games and just wouldn't have wanted to miss it anyhow.

I wonder if we could find out the Team Ratings of England.. Someone ask that question, will it be based on the IRB ranking?

Also, what are some of the players Ratings in the game..

JEEzz everytime I think about the game I always say I'll get to play in a week but it's so long away!!!!! Also people it's officially a month away from release wooooooo

Right about now the RWC haters are probably desperately thinking up how they can turn this into something negative, but seriously this all looks like good news for the game.

[/.QUOTE]
Seriously its the English team....what would they know about rugby or rugby games ..if they say it's good then its obviously ****....

Haterz,,,

Wonder if Ben Youngs is playing as England, because it'd be weird having to use Toby Flood to try and kick the match winning points, when you're playing against him
He could've set himself as the kicker, he did alright for Leicester v SA, worth at least a 60!

JEEzz everytime I think about the game I always say I'll get to play in a week but it's so long away!!!!! Also people it's officially a month away from release wooooooo

There is a countdown on the front page ;-)

Seriously its the English team....what would they know about rugby or rugby games ..if they say it's good then its obviously ****....

Haterz,,,

I'm sure you'd be surprised how good some pro athletes are at the games based on their sports. :D

Latest posts