• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Japan vs Chile (10/09/2023)

I'd like to think the player who got lifted had no idea his team mate was going to do that 😂
That cost them.

I think this is just going to be a really high scoring game, because that defense was also terrible.
I am counting on that. I don't see how Japan can lose this. They tend to punch above their weight during WCs.

Great movement from Japan, but Chile's defence is doing a great job at pushing them back.

I mean, how can that be a yellow card because he went low - how many low chop tackles do we see in rugby? Ok it might be a split second late, but still he was committed

I mean, how can that be a yellow card because he went low - how many low chop tackles do we see in rugby? Ok it might be a split second late, but still he was committed
Yeah I thought it was weird they kept mentioning him going to the knees
Late sure but that's not an illegal hit - it's being treated as if it was a deliberate act to try and injure a guy without the ball rather than just poor timing

I'd say that'll stay yellow due to it being an absorbing hit, but it feels like it's being judged harsher in international than club rugby so probably be a red

Latest posts