• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SA vs Wales (June 2022 series)

Wales not got the rub of green at all in this, really unfortunate.

Need to find a replacement hooker or two before the world cup. Very costly.

Love the bromance between Koch and Faf - they look like a comedy cartoon duo
Like in Tom and Jerry with the massive bulldog and his puppy he's always having to save from trouble
Why are the commentators acting like the game isn't over?
Roberts has been awful

Well I was expecting 3 batterings before the series. So not as bad as I thought. But still, missed opportunities. Might even help for next years WC

Pollard finally found a bit of form and goes 6/6 on the boot. Attack still needs work but the forwards absolutely dominated. That was the difference in the game.

Need a new pitch by next season.

Conceded too many penalties and did little in attack. Had we scored off that lineout in the corner with 10 to play it'd have perhaps been game on.

Owens getting on now and there's absolutely no one anywhere near his level at hooker.

Pollard finally found a bit of form and goes 6/6 on the boot. Attack still needs work but the forwards absolutely dominated. That was the difference in the game.

Need a new pitch by next season.

Politely disagree - successful goalkicking barely counts as finding form. His game management was almost non-existent. The amount of wasted opportunities with moronic kicking . . . Very poor. And no I don't believe his try goes any way to absolve him.

Faf seemed to up his game compared to his last outing. Hendrikse was very meh. Once again, bailed out by the forwards. The attack lacks polish and ruthlessness. That margin can and should have been larger.

Pitch was abominable - embarrassing.

Fully deserved win for Boks there. How Wales escaped a yellow in the first half I don't know. Boks power game just forced pen after pen. Didn't help that Wales contributed with a number of unforced pens towards the end.

I actually thought Wales played ok in parts today, but territory, possession and pen stats means they were always chasing the game.

Losing Faletau before kick off and Lydiate early were big blows. Not convinced AWJ coming on for Lydiate was sensible, would have prefferred Basham who has more to his game.

Wales still not getting enough out of their backs. Adams got some ball in space, but LRZ and North continue to be poorly utilised. Boks blitz defense caused Biggar issues on occasion, forcing him back blind and into the big SA forwards waiting for him and a couple of pens for holding on/in from the side.

Politely disagree - successful goalkicking barely counts as finding form. His game management was almost non-existent. The amount of wasted opportunities with moronic kicking . . . Very poor. And no I don't believe his try goes any way to absolve him.

Faf seemed to up his game compared to his last outing. Hendrikse was very meh. Once again, bailed out by the forwards. The attack lacks polish and ruthlessness. That margin can and should have been larger.

Pitch was abominable - embarrassing.
Pollard is finally attacking the line again. That's a start.

He is our only 10 capable of winning a RWC so the objective is to build on this performance. It's ride or die with Pollard.

Fully deserved win for Boks there. How Wales escaped a yellow in the first half I don't know. Boks power game just forced pen after pen. Didn't help that Wales contributed with a number of unforced pens towards the end.

I actually thought Wales played ok in parts today, but territory, possession and pen stats means they were always chasing the game.

Losing Faletau before kick off and Lydiate early were big blows. Not convinced AWJ coming on for Lydiate was sensible, would have prefferred Basham who has more to his game.

Wales still not getting enough out of their backs. Adams got some ball in space, but LRZ and North continue to be poorly utilised. Boks blitz defense caused Biggar issues on occasion, forcing him back blind and into the big SA forwards waiting for him and a couple of pens for holding on/in from the side.
AWJ looks done. I know many have counted him out before but he doesn't add anything on the pitch.

Latest posts