• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Saints vs Chargers in Wembley

R

RC

Ok, so is anyone watching this?
Over the summer i've become an even bigger football fan than i originally was, but i'm a little worried
Firstly i just heard Joss Stone butcher God Save The Queen and then i'm thinking about getting commentators for a british audience. How much are they gonna patronise us: "Well, surely they don't anything about this game!"
Then again come to think of it, they usually patronise the american audiences anyway!

Anyway, not a NO fan, i'm gonna back San Diego!
Go Chargers!

I tried to watch it, lasted 10 min, got bored with all the stoppages.

They've been in the studio more than the ball's been on the field. Why is it so popular, one guy runs with the ball (or a guy passes to another guy) then the game stops for a few mins. A couple of players have run straight out into touch ffs, what's with that?.

It's an utterly useless sport, that's about as much fun as getting shot!

Knock on, advert, collapsed maul, advert, *switch to BBC*, scrum goes backwards, David Beckham, Turned on Futurama.

watched 1st half. bored

I'm the nfl fan who watches the highlights reels. Because, without all the silly stoppages, it's an exciting sport.

Yeh, I know what you mean ginger, If they just got on with it, it would be a much better sport.

i watch nfl regulary and fllow it. Pittsburgh Steelers fan for me.

I was gonna go and watch it at wembley but because of my parents anniversary weekend didnt happen :'(

Yeah, i too was planning on watching this game, but when i heard the ticket prices i thought they could go f*** themselves, especially considering i have no vested interest in either team.

I don't know another sport in the world that could finish 37-30 and yet still be so very tedious to watch. I had it on in the background and it was just plain dull. Too stop-start to maintain any interest for me.

Latest posts