Sales in south africa

bullman

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
Hi Guys

Hope you are enjoying the game. Got my copy this morning and looking forward to playing a bit later.

Just for interest sake. BT Games in South Africa announced yesterday morning already that all non-booked copies in SA has been sold out. They are one of our biggest gaming stores. Also i had to drive to 3 different stores this morning before i could get my hands on a copy. I bought my copy at 9:50 SA time and all this stores opened at 9:00AM.

I might be wrong but it does look like the game is selling very well in SA.

Enjoy guys....

Cheers

yeah! BT Games in my town has also sold out. but the strange thing is, the pre-ordered copies only arrive this afternoon... strange:mellow:

It's already released in SA at BT??? :huh:

Rugby World Cup 2011 = yes.

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge = No. This releases in stores on the 9th of September as BT games website indicates. But Pre-order copies can be delivered on the 8th of September.

yeah! BT Games in my town has also sold out. but the strange thing is, the pre-ordered copies only arrive this afternoon... strange:mellow:

I know the stores in our area recieved there stock on Wednesday. Might be that your store recieved there copies a bit later... Anyway, goes to show that pre-orders are important for games like this. Enjoy...go Boks!!

Rugby World Cup 2011 = yes.

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge = No. This releases in stores on the 9th of September as BT games website indicates. But Pre-order copies can be delivered on the 8th of September.

Got that, didn't see it was a RWC11 thread...oops!

But thanks... ;)

I know the stores in our area recieved there stock on Wednesday. Might be that your store recieved there copies a bit later... Anyway, goes to show that pre-orders are important for games like this. Enjoy...go Boks!!

Yeah well just look at where i live... the hometown of Victor Matfield and Julius Malema...

Got my copy from Bt games on Wednesday!!!! Enjoying it!!! Its not revolutionary from 08 but still loads of fun. The little changes they have made to rucking, chip kicks etc.... are cool. And Hard mode is hard! Will be getting RC as well though.

Last edited:
Got my copy from Bt games on Wednesday!!!! Enjoying it!!! Its not revolutionary from 08 but still loads of fun. The little changes they have made to rucking, chip kicks etc.... are cool. And Hard mode is hard! Will be getting RC as well though.

Cant wait to play it!! Preordered rc so will be getting it also.... Enjoy!!

ek ook die fokken doos!

Ah!!!! Ek het nou jou post vir al my kollegas gewys... ons het nou lekker gelag. Thanks, daai ding is 'n aap, ek laat hom nie toe om my meer te onstel nie. Hy sal nog sy gat sien.....

BT Games sold out and a statement was released to say that it was not due to low orders but rather high demand!
Go HB Studios, hope you guys rock. It is great for all gamers if both games succeed!

Last edited:
I per-ordered my copy with takealot.co.za (take2) and they phoned me this morning to find out what is a convenient time for me to accept delivery... super stocked. I also per-ordered RC so long... Guess what am I doing tonight???

I per-ordered my copy with takealot.co.za (take2) and they phoned me this morning to find out what is a convenient time for me to accept delivery... super stocked. I also per-ordered RC so long... Guess what am I doing tonight???

My GF bought me RWC2011... our deal was i have to leave the game alone tomorrow by 12:00... so i'm gonna play all night tonight until tomorrow 11:59. then go to bed and sleep till sunday and have a go at it again!!

My friend told me the CNA at the VNA waterfront has the game and they probably not sold out because very few people from what I have seen buy game there! I am not getting this game though rather going to wait for RC, this game got 5/10 on IGN and apparently there is no record of win/loss online so I don't see the pint in buying it! Instead I am just going to wait 2 weeks and then only start beating you guys online :p

My friend told me the CNA at the VNA waterfront has the game and they probably not sold out because very few people from what I have seen buy game there! I am not getting this game though rather going to wait for RC, this game got 5/10 on IGN and apparently there is no record of win/loss online so I don't see the pint in buying it! Instead I am just going to wait 2 weeks and then only start beating you guys online :p

you know that ratings are just an opinion? why not get the game yourself, maybe you rate it higher than IGN and then you'll be kicking yourself!

Polokwane, I lived there for a year. Not the best place to spend your life haha.

Latest posts