• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Sam Burgess & James Graham

V

Vambo

How good is it to see two fantastic young English forwards making their mark in SL?
Both of them have started the season in great form and if they stay fit they will make a huge impression on the World Cup in Australia.

They are both immense. This is Graham's third season doing it now, and Burgess has carried on where he left off. Outstanding prospects.

A front row with those two and Roby would be such a sight. Burgess impresses me every time I see him. I just hope Bradford manage him better than they did Fielden, who for the last year or so strikes me as being a bit burnt-out after all the 'I'm an 80 minute forward, me' bravado earlier in his career.

I think Burgess was found out last night against Wigan, tried to do his big hit like he does in every game and came off worse for it which led to him getting frustrated and making silly mistakes. The trouble is he seems to have been believing his own hype.

I think Burgess was found out last night against Wigan, tried to do his big hit like he does in every game and came off worse for it which led to him getting frustrated and making silly mistakes. The trouble is he seems to have been believing his own hype.
[/b]

He's still learning and will learn from his mistakes... school of hard knocks and all that.

I think Burgess was found out last night against Wigan, tried to do his big hit like he does in every game and came off worse for it which led to him getting frustrated and making silly mistakes. The trouble is he seems to have been believing his own hype. [/b]

I wouldn't say he was found out but I do suspect he is starting to believe his own hype. If he did, he should have been brought crashing back down to Earth after his despotic display last night.

Latest posts