• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

San Diego Sevens

M

mobsta007

Hi all, great forum and site in general,

Just a quick question, does anyone know if the San Diego Rugby Sevens tournament will be televised at all? Either on the internet or on TV (Freeview) , sometimes I have stmbled upon it on the BBC's interactive channel but dont know if this is going to happen again.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mobsta

:blink:

Hey Mate

I am not sure to be honest but I will move this to the Sevens Section on the board...

I am sure if someone knows they will reply have you looked on the BBC website??

Hope you stick around and carry on posting..

yeah I have looked on the BBC website but they dont say much on there, especially not on the Sevens, seems like not a lot of people give it the credit it deserves.

Will definately be sticking around and posting.

Thanks again

Knowing BBC, they'll show some highlights at 3am midweek on BBC 4 if there's anything... It's not football you see, so they don't care about it.

Otherwise I don't think it's likely there'll be anything on.

well i just woke up turned on sky and we have it LIVE on now

South Africa just drew with Fiji in the quarter final, fiji are down to 6 men in extra time.

i am not going to work today :)

I dont know whos even got the rights to it in this country, I know the Dubai Sevens was on BBC or ITV or at least the highlights were...

dunno its sky new zealand so its nothing to do with sky england.

anyway

Fiji won in extra time

now new zealand v england
first half england had most of the posession but new zealand had 100% of territory 5 -0 new zealand.

second half just started 12-0 to new zealand :)

Oh well......

1/4 final Cup ----- Fiji 26 - 21 South Africa

South Africa out at the quarters stage.

new zealand 19 -7

southafrica to face england in plate semi

new zealand to face fiji again in the cup semi

France beat aussie 10 - 7

samoa 34 - 0 against scotland

samoa france in cup semi

aussie scotland in plate semi

42 portugal chilie 10

portugal get to shield final

USA 17- West Indies 0

Portugal vs USA in shield final

aye i meant next years!!

i am really suprised the usa isnt a lot better at 7's, thats the one thing about usa rugby that no one can deny is that we've got some athletes, and 7's with its more open format im surpised we dont see those athletes shine more often!

aye i meant next years!!

i am really suprised the usa isnt a lot better at 7's, thats the one thing about usa rugby that no one can deny is that we've got some athletes, and 7's with its more open format im surpised we dont see those athletes shine more often!
[/b]

It's because the brothers aren't playing, you've got to get them in the game. They are your "athletes".

FIJI won the San Diego 7s beating the Samoans 38 - 24 in the final. :bana: :bana:

Ah! yes, Revenge is sweet indeed.

GO FIJI GO.

:bana: :bana: :bana:

Latest posts